Josh is playing in the Pebble Beach pro am next week.

Southern Bills Fan

37 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Can you watch him play live? 

I tried to skip through the 4 diff feeds between espn+ and nbc but didn’t get lucky. Kind of surprising considering josh is kinda a big deal now. I think if they start to shoot better scores they’ll get more air time. Still early I believe they are middle of the pack or so after today. 

47 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

I tried to skip through the 4 diff feeds between espn+ and nbc but didn’t get lucky. Kind of surprising considering josh is kinda a big deal now. I think if they start to shoot better scores they’ll get more air time. Still early I believe they are middle of the pack or so after today. 

Same here, thanks. Now I don't feel so bad

25 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nice! Better than I expected, honestly. I know he’s a decent golfer, but he also hasn’t played since June last year. I also wasn’t sure how good the pro he is paired with would be. 

On 2/1/2022 at 5:27 PM, Beerball said:

WWTB12D?

Brady actually played in two different primetime head to head matches where he was a featured star. 

Once with Phil vs Manning/Woods. The other against Rodger/Phil with Bryson DeChambeau.

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

Brady actually played in two different primetime head to head matches where he was a featured star. 

Once with Phil vs Manning/Woods. The other against Rodger/Phil with Bryson DeChambeau.

It's mandatory to hate Brady of course, but damned if this wasn't clutch af right after Chuck Barkley was s**t talking him:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

6 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Nice! Better than I expected, honestly. I know he’s a decent golfer, but he also hasn’t played since June last year. I also wasn’t sure how good the pro he is paired with would be. 

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Mitchell isn't that great.

Not a huge golf guy but pay some attention. I think they factor in the amateur handicap. QB1 is a 9, which is pretty good. But he’s not a scratch golfer. 

Ray Romano and Bill Murray are 16’s which is wild. Those guys play a TON. I thought they’d be better. 

Alfonso Ribiero is a 2? With a handicap that low I figured I see him golfing WAY more. Granted different tee’s but having a 2 means he could basically be the Pro to say Josh Allen’s Am. 

Edited by Mango

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

It's mandatory to hate Brady of course, but damned if this wasn't clutch af right after Chuck Barkley was s**t talking him:

He cashed in a little on his deal with the devil for that swing. For sure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.