Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

On 2/12/2022 at 12:09 PM, Westside said:

It’s never really been about the virus. It’s about power and corruption. The Democratic Party I grew up with and was a member of, would have embraced this protest against racism and tyranny. Instead we (D) let the morally bankrupt politicians and there mentally challenged supporters like billstime and tibs take control.

I don’t think the Democratic Party can ever recover from this. 

If the far left on this board really cared about the workers, they would be supporting this movement. But just like POC, they recognize them only when they need to be re-elected. 

It’s a damn shame!

Hard for me to see that this was not about the virus. It was about what? China labs, Fauci planned this to be rich, Pfizer wanted global control, trump needed a drum to beat, dems needed election issue, Putin needed this, the taliban wanted to get US out so they created a virus...hmmmmm. yeh, politics are involved, it us 2019, 20, 21, 22...wtf else could you expect. Believe Fauci or bleach in your blood stream.

The judgement here is between what your belief is, deaths or freedoms.

Where s the cross over, 950,000 deaths is not enough, so 950,001 or if no effort was made for vaccines, masks, shutdowns etc, 1,500,000 or 3,000,000 or many more? Risk? What is your investment strategy.

I know you will not answer this question because a decision is required not dogma.

If the virus would have threatened 100,000 deaths in US, or1,000 in Canada,  I would agree with you, but I choose to listen and accept that millions could die, and see the necessity for many measures. 

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Hard for me to see that this was not about the virus. It was about what? China labs, Fauci planned this to be rich, Pfizer wanted global control, trump needed a drum to beat, dems needed election issue, Putin needed this, the taliban wanted to get US out so they created a virus...hmmmmm. yeh, politics are involved, it us 2019, 20, 21, 22...wtf else could you expect. Believe Fauci or bleach in your blood stream.

Where s the cross over, 950,000 deaths is not enough, so 950,001 or if no effort was made for vaccines, masks, shutdowns etc, 1,500,000 or 3,000,000 or many more? Risk? What is your investment strategy.

I know you will not answer this question because a decision is required not dogma.

If the virus would have threatened 100,000 deaths in US, or1,000 in Canada,  I would agree with you, but I choose to listen and accept that millions could die, and see the necessity for many measures. 

While I completely empathize with you, and your concerns appear sincerely genuine, there are very legit arguments, making the case, that there were ulterior motives in trying to make the virus seem worse than it was...

From hospitals getting paid for covid cases/deaths, to Bill Gates saying in a 2018 article, that the pathway to digital ID is through immunization, to certain politicians saying “Never let a good crisis go to waste” and then using their granted ‘emergency powers’ to push through their own political agendas, to the government suppression of early treatments, to Pfizer sponsoring all of the mainstream media’s pushing of the vaccines, etc etc...

I could go on, but it would take all day...But you get the point...That’s why it’s imperative you do your own research on this matter...The mainstream media and Big Tech are just PR mouth pieces for the Establishment, who is, in turn, bought and paid for by Big Pharma...And Big Pharma’s job is never to benefit you, as much as it is to benefit themselves...👍

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Blocking the border and not letting everyone else get to wherever they need to go is wrong.  Actually denying Freedom to those behind them. Or, are you saying denying other's a Freedom is OK?

What freedom is beind denied?

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

no belief necessary! thats the problem! after all that has been discovered how you can come to such a stringent set of decisions. freedom or death? as if making such a decision will result in a absolute when its been repeatedly shown that's not the case. those are simplistic viewpoints spouted by mainstream media. the fact so many have not investigated on their own, as censored as it is, and fall in line relying on belief and orders from the gov that make no sense is scary. those same people demanding those that don't are the ones who should be punished is what is terrifying. 

simply asking basic questions is all it takes to understand.

why did states that allow freedom not result in far more deaths? this fact alone ends any notion that truckers are not justified. can you answer it? if you can't where is this death or freedom option even coming from.

natural immunity is FAR more superior to any vax when it come to developing antibodies and yet these people can't get a exemption? why? what % of people with far better defence to this virus are considered in the "anti vax" group that the government say we must make higher or the public has decided are "dangerous" throughout.

when it comes to what this is about. i think its about power but more importantly understanding that admitting to being wrong puts alot of economic and phycological destruction on people who made the wrong choices. all while slandering/censoring those who did so they have dug there feet in all while empowering themselves as virtuous.

Edited by Buffarukus

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well….one group is protesting for unarmed people being killed and the other is protesting getting …what….maybe their 20th vaccine…and the perils of wearing a mask ….BTW the Canadian Womens hockey team managed to win a hockey game at the Olympics wearing masks …..and these guys can’t wear a mask to the grocery store?..Talk about snowflakes 

Just now, TH3 said:

Well….one group is protesting for unarmed people being killed and the other is protesting getting …what….maybe their 20th vaccine…and the perils of wearing a mask ….

BTW the Canadian Womens hockey team managed to win a hockey game at the Olympics wearing masks …..and these guys can’t wear a mask to the grocery store?..Talk about snowflakes 

You are a buffoon.

77c8141d638b0dc22113be3178ae7ca43e-minne                      gettyimages-1238297753-e0749caab56ff6a79

People killed and property/businesses destroyed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR46JKMUr4Cr7_g7T6mfBf                                                62009c46fa4f1f00182637fe?width=700

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

no belief necessary! that the problem! after all that has been discovered how you can come to such a stringent set of decisions. freedom or death? as if making such a decision will result in a outcome when its been repeatedly shown that's not the case. those are simplistic viewpoints spouted by mainstream media. the fact so many have not investigated on their own, as censored as it is, and fall in line relying on belief and orders from the gov that make no sense and yet demand those that don't are the ones who should be punished is what is terrafying as those type of people can be manipulated and will go against anything they are told.

simply ask yourself basic questions is all it takes.

why did states that allow freedom not result in far more deaths? this fact alone ends any notion that truckers are not justified. can you answer it?

natural immunity is FAR more superior to any vax when it come to developing antibodies and yet these people can't get a exemption? why? what % of people with far better defence to this virus are considered in the "anti vax" group that the government say we must make higher or the public has decided are "dangerous"

when it comes to what this is about. i think its about power but more importantly understanding that admitting to being wrong puts alot of economic and phycological destruction on people who made the wrong choices. all while slandering/censoring those who did.  

Death rate by state is far more complicated than is DeSantis a genius and Cuomo a nut. Living conditions, group home deaths, living outdoors vs indoors, vaccine rates, outdoor venues vs indoor, sub ways vs cars, apartments vs homes, international visitors, medical readiness etc etc. 

Natural immunity to Delta was certainly more costly in deaths than omicron. Immunity is likely impossible as it is with the flu or cold virus. Just hope the next version is weaker yet than omicron. If Delta had remained or returns the deaths will be heavy. Immunity lasts only months, either way. Vaxxed or not.

Saving life's for me is more important jn the short term than certain limitations.

My short term is years, yours might be days. Would you isolate for 14 days to safe your life and others, or 30 days or 6 months. Hmmmm. In the end screw the politics and corruption poop. 

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are a buffoon.

77c8141d638b0dc22113be3178ae7ca43e-minne                      gettyimages-1238297753-e0749caab56ff6a79

People killed and property/businesses destroyed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR46JKMUr4Cr7_g7T6mfBf                                                62009c46fa4f1f00182637fe?width=700

And where in Canada did this burning occur. Is Rhino back creating again.

Me thinks you are full of it. 

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Who knows what the real death count is? Did they die from covid or with covid?

How anyone can’t see how politically motivated it’s been since the beginning is being deliberately obtuse.

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well….one group is protesting for unarmed people being killed and the other is protesting getting …what….maybe their 20th vaccine…and the perils of wearing a mask ….BTW the Canadian Womens hockey team managed to win a hockey game at the Olympics wearing masks …..and these guys can’t wear a mask to the grocery store?..Talk about snowflakes 

Your utter lack of logic is beyond stunning! I’m at a loss as to where to even start. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, TH3 said:

“Can I get TH3 has no idea what any of this is about for $500 Alex!”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

What freedom is beind denied?

A Canadian person driving their car on freeways or across the bridge to get where they want to go.  Companies and people on both sides of boarder from doing free exchange of goods and services.

58 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Protests are only OK when you like them?  Only when they are worthy?

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

Who knows what the real death count is? Did they die from covid or with covid?

How anyone can’t see how politically motivated it’s been since the beginning is being deliberately obtuse.

Agreed, but YOUR statement of death count being wrong is political. Almost every death has more than 1 cause, so this is nothing more than trying to justify ignoring 950,000. Some would have died by drunk drivers, but that doesn't matter because at the time they had a heart condition. That is a political self serving position.

If I guessed wrong and a vaccine causes brain cancer in 50% of those who got 3 doses I am wrong and will live with it ( OR DIE WITH IT). But for those who yelled FREEDOM, without thought for their fellow citizens, there may be a special place for them in the future.

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Your utter lack of logic is beyond stunning! I’m at a loss as to where to even start. 🙄

Logic is good if you have no problem wearing a simple mask to the grocery store. 

Do you drive with an open container of beer in Cali to flaunt the law which us trying to protect people, when there us freedom to have open containers in some counties in the country?

42 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And where in Canada did this burning occur.

Me thinks you are full of it. 

I thought that it was pretty clear, but if you want I can point out the obvious.

TH3 made a hysterically ridiculous comparison of the Riot/protests in the Summer of 2020 here in the US with the truckers protest in Canada.

I posted those to show him that he was......................lets just say "wrong"

at no point did I imply that the liberal/Antifa violent protests were in Canada.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

A Canadian person driving their car on freeways or across the bridge to get where they want to go.  Companies and people on both sides of boarder from doing free exchange of goods and services.

And in my mind worth every sacrifice.  A mere inconvenience to let government know we’re mad as hell and aren’t going to take it anymore.  You can continue with this kind of rule but I’m sick of it. So do not compare this to giving in to kidnappers! 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And in my mind worth every sacrifice.  A mere inconvenience to let government know we’re mad as hell and aren’t going to take it anymore.  You can continue with this kind of rule but I’m sick of it. So do not compare this to giving in to kidnappers! 

I'm sick of it too. But doesn't give anyone the right to block traffic and the border. Surely an inconvenience, but what about someone trying to go visit their dying Grandmother?  Or someone trying to get their pregnant wife to the Hospital?

No bggee. Just deal with this inconvenience cuz @Chef Jim is tired at mask mandates.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Death rate by state is far more complicated than is DeSantis a genius and Cuomo a nut. Living conditions, group home deaths, living outdoors vs indoors, vaccine rates, outdoor venues vs indoor, sub ways vs cars, apartments vs homes, international visitors, medical readiness etc etc. 

Natural immunity to Delta was certainly more costly in deaths than omicron. Immunity is likely impossible as it is with the flu or cold virus. Just hope the next version is weaker yet than omicron. If Delta had remained or returns the deaths will be heavy. Immunity lasts only months, either way. Vaxxed or not.

Saving life's for me is more important jn the short term than certain limitations.

My short term is years, yours might be days. Would you isolate for 14 days to safe your life and others, or 30 days or 6 months. Hmmmm. In the end screw the politics and corruption poop. 

its interesting that you use alot of nuance to the pandemic response/factors, which is a good thing. im not sure that would explain things as most of your factors can be erased simply by switching to a location that is more similar like California. we should see a significant difference when the approaches were not slightly different, they were completely opposite. i think the answer is when you give people access to options they generally know how to take care of there health and saftey just as much then when the gov forces them on people. so the only absolute i see is alot of economic destruction, segregation and division. the data is not  confirming it is worth that damage. you know about the study done by johns hopkins that says exactly that correct? 

https://www.americanexperiment.org/a-closer-look-at-the-johns-hopkins-lockdown-study/

there is also a study on the ineffectiveness of masks by the cdc. just put it on people in this very thread are saying. go right ahead, the cdc itself conflicts with that.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cdc-admits-cloth-masks-ineffective-armstrong-economics

natural immunity is far superior then vaccines. there are multiple studies that have made this conclusion. regardless how long it lasts that should EXEMPT people that are declared unvaxed and DEFINITELY stop them from taking their jobs away. 

studies, data, science, facts. all things that we were told would be used.

so at what point does society admit that at best, it has a very flimsy standing to uphold the mandates? they need to be based on a very solid data stating they are absolutley effective. otherwise how is it not totalitarian? if thats true how do you not stand on the side fighting against it with the truckers. all they are asking is to be left alone and allowed to make their own decisions for their families. its really sad when that is compared to a terroristic threat. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm sick of it too. But doesn't give anyone the right to block traffic and the border. Surely an inconvenience, but what about someone trying to go visit their dying Grandmother?  Or someone trying to get their pregnant wife to the Hospital?

No bggee. Just deal with this inconvenience cuz @Chef Jim is tired at mask mandates.

How many people are crossing the border to deliver a baby?  Good lord man. 

And if you think this is just about mask mandates you’ve not been paying attention the past several years. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How many people are crossing the border to deliver a baby?  Good lord man. 

And if you think this is just about mask mandates you’ve not been paying attention the past several years. 

You think only the bridges are blocked?  Did you think it was OK when BLM was blocking highways?  Or is it only OK for protests you approve of?  And how do you know dying Granny doesn't live on the other side?

Its about Freedom, so its OK to deny others Freedom.  Got it.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You think only the bridges are blocked?  Did you think it was OK when BLM was blocking highways?  Or is it only OK for protests you approve of?  And how do you know dying Granny doesn't live on the other side?

At the beginning of this plandemic, you couldn’t go see your dying grandmother because the government would not allow it.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If BLM was only blocking traffic you’d have a point. But they were not.   It’s what each protest represents that determines whether or not I support them.  To me this protest represents the people’s complete and utter frustration with the overreaching control of government. Not just the police department that BLM was protesting but the whole ***** government. Left, right, center.  This isn’t about masks and vaccines. To me it’s about people rising up and saying we’ve had enough of the government knowing what’s best for me and my family. 

Agaln what freedoms are being denied to others?  Other than some pregnancy or the freedom of visitation rights of some mythical dying grandma across town. However from what I’ve seen if someone approached these truckers with a request to see their dying sweet granny not only would the truckers likely move out of the way they would probaby escort the family to gramma.  BLM would never do anything of the sort. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If BLM was only blocking traffic you’d have a point. But they were not.   It’s what each protest represents that determines whether or not I support them.  To me this protest represents the people’s complete and utter frustration with the overreaching control of government. Not just the police department that BLM was protesting but the whole ***** government. Left, right, center.  This isn’t about masks and vaccines. To me it’s about people rising up and saying we’ve had enough of the government knowing what’s best for me and my family. 

Agaln what freedoms are being denied to others?  Other than some pregnancy or the freedom of visitation rights of some mythical dying grandma across town. However from what I’ve seen if someone approached these truckers with a request to see their dying sweet granny not only would the truckers likely move out of the way they would probaby escort the family to gramma.  BLM would never do anything of the sort. 

Fair point.  BLM protests did a lot more.  This trucker thing seems to be peaceful so far.  Props to them for that.

I just don't like ANYONE for any reason blocking roadways and taking away other people's freedom to move freely through city or legally cross the border.  Or, block the freedom of people and companies on both sides of the border to exchange goods and services. They are definitely doing that.  That's my problem with it even though I agree with a lot of what they are protesting about.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Fair point.  BLM protests did a lot more.  This trucker thing seems to be peaceful so far.  Props to them for that.

I just don't like ANYONE for any reason blocking roadways and taking away other people's freedom to move freely through city or legally cross the border.  Or, block the freedom of people and companies on both sides of the border to exchange goods and services. They are definitely doing that.  That's my problem with it even though I agree with a lot of what they are protesting about.

just so you know the protest reached the peace bridge in buffalo last week. the first night traffic on the 190 north was backed up for miles. the second night semis were parked far right on the shoulder and traffic on the thruway could move freely. day three you could tell was backed up but i saw vehicles going over the bridge at a decent pace. i also saw a video where police told truckers around Ottawa they could peacefully protest but must make openings for service vehicles to pass through and they complied. i never seen the actual protest but i don't think its a true blockade. they are making travel difficult to make a point but pretty sure they are not forcing people to be locked in or out.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

its interesting that you use alot of nuance to the pandemic response/factors, which is a good thing. im not sure that would explain things as most of your factors can be erased simply by switching to a location that is more similar like California. we should see a significant difference when the approaches were not slightly different, they were completely opposite. i think the answer is when you give people access to options they generally know how to take care of there health and saftey just as much then when the gov forces them on people. so the only absolute i see is alot of economic destruction, segregation and division. the data is not  confirming it is worth that damage. you know about the study done by johns hopkins that says exactly that correct? 

https://www.americanexperiment.org/a-closer-look-at-the-johns-hopkins-lockdown-study/

there is also a study on the ineffectiveness of masks by the cdc. just put it on people in this very thread are saying. go right ahead, the cdc itself conflicts with that.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cdc-admits-cloth-masks-ineffective-armstrong-economics

natural immunity is far superior then vaccines. there are multiple studies that have made this conclusion. regardless how long it lasts that should EXEMPT people that are declared unvaxed and DEFINITELY stop them from taking their jobs away. 

studies, data, science, facts. all things that we were told would be used.

so at what point does society admit that at best, it has a very flimsy standing to uphold the mandates? they need to be based on a very solid data stating they are absolutley effective. otherwise how is it not totalitarian? if thats true how do you not stand on the side fighting against it with the truckers. all they are asking is to be left alone and allowed to make their own decisions for their families. its really sad when that is compared to a terroristic threat. 

1. First the truckers may want to be left alone....but in reality they are NOT alone. Join the rest of society in the battle.

2. 1 finger in front if your face stops more virus than none, your hand in front of your face stops more than 1 finger, a mask stops more than your hand. Simple process. Always amazing how you pick and choose which CDC reports you want to accept. Suddenly there is no corruption or conspiracy. 

3. Firing people is ridiculous and the courts will show that eventually, but stopping them from working temporarily is not stupid for society as a whole. When TB was a concern people who could be carriers were isolated until the disease could be understood. This virus is young and new, this is a societal challenge not about freedom. When measles spread anyone who came into contact with the infection had to isolate and not attend work. We lacked knowledge. People spent more time on China/Fauci conspiracies or bleach in your veins. 

4. People can make a decision, but with every decision comes responsibility and consequences. They are fellow citizens and deserve respect, but others deserve there respect as well. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

NPR reported, “Carmakers have had to cancel more shifts as the Canadian protests halt traffic on Ambassador Bridge, a vital transport line. … General Motors has canceled two shifts at Lansing Delta Township assembly in Michigan due to parts shortages.”

https://www.kcrw.com/news/shows/npr/npr-story/1079834996

https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/wisconsin-rioters-loot/

Must have been difficult moving product with all the charring and whatnot. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

NPR reported, “Carmakers have had to cancel more shifts as the Canadian protests halt traffic on Ambassador Bridge, a vital transport line. … General Motors has canceled two shifts at Lansing Delta Township assembly in Michigan due to parts shortages.”

Well politicians don't listen to reasonable requests that the people want, they just want the right to do what they feel is right for them & their bodies or in their lives in general & as adults should be able to make those decisions .

Both US & Canadian gov't's because of politicians laws have deficits that are well beyond manageable & only continue to get worse because of politicians ignorants !

Each country have people with in their borders that die every single day because they deem certain products such as opioids, Round up, tephlon, & many others safe to use despite knowing the disease they cause & dangers to people & the environment all because of the all mighty dollar .

Well just maybe this is the only last line of defense for the people any more is to hit them where it hurts in the wallet because they have proven that to them that's all that matters !!

It's all about the money and the people are just a secondary concern in the over all of every political decision weather it be here north or south of the border it's just that some believe that we are in their best interests but most need to wake up & smell the coffee .

We the people have been getting screwed plenty & long enough by politicians making BS promises & i for one am glad the Canadians still have the balls to stand up & fight for what they believe to be right . American truck drivers use to do this all the time but America for the most part has become lazy & use to being told what, how, when & where to do things & just go along with it .

If we were to hold all politicians accountable for the crap they have put this country in they would have to fire 95% of those in office because they are nothing but a bunch of crooked lawyers pretending to be on our side JMHO ...

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What ever happened to the days when Left leaning people were the ones supporting worker protests, and civil liberties? Since when did Leftists become the ones supporting Big business, censorship, and the Establishment?

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone...😉

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

What ever happened to the days when Left leaning people were the ones supporting worker protests, and civil liberties? Since when did Leftists become the ones supporting Big business, censorship, and the Establishment?

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone...😉

The people protesting are idling workers. The left supports science, reality and common sense. 

• Haha (+1) 4

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

just so you know the protest reached the peace bridge in buffalo last week. the first night traffic on the 190 north was backed up for miles. the second night semis were parked far right on the shoulder and traffic on the thruway could move freely. day three you could tell was backed up but i saw vehicles going over the bridge at a decent pace. i also saw a video where police told truckers around Ottawa they could peacefully protest but must make openings for service vehicles to pass through and they complied. i never seen the actual protest but i don't think its a true blockade. they are making travel difficult to make a point but pretty sure they are not forcing people to be locked in or out.

That's good. But did you also know they were blocking neighborhoods?

https://news.yahoo.com/ottawa-mayor-apos-freedom-convoy-215725939.html

Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson says that he has reached an agreement with the leadership of the "Freedom Convoy" to remove trucks from residential neighborhoods this week.

"We have made a plan to consolidate our protest efforts around Parliament Hill," "Freedom Convoy" president Tamara Lich said in a letter to Watson, adding that the "Freedom Convoy" board agrees with the request to alleviate pressure on residential areas and that organizers are currently working to get the truckers to "buy in."

"The Freedom Convoy Board agree with your request to reduce pressure on the residents and businesses in the City of Ottawa," Lich wrote. "We have made a plan to consolidate our protest efforts around Parliament Hill. We will be working hard over the next 24 hours to get buy in from the truckers. We hope to start repositioning our trucks on Monday."

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Four years of the left tying themselves into knots in fear over President Trump declaring Martial Law...

but a socialist does it does it and it is met with cheers by the same people. 

There's no un-ringing that bell.   That's a casus belli for people.  

Aggressive government action always brings out the people itching for a fight.  Always.  It's why if you're the government, it's literally the doomsday option.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

That's good. But did you also know they were blocking neighborhoods?

https://news.yahoo.com/ottawa-mayor-apos-freedom-convoy-215725939.html

well thats not good. glad they reached a agreement. seems like the protestors are being reasonable if confronted with the fact that they are unnecessarily hurting people. it looks like police are clearing them out from what i read so it might be over.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

1. First the truckers may want to be left alone....but in reality they are NOT alone. Join the rest of society in the battle.

2. 1 finger in front if your face stops more virus than none, your hand in front of your face stops more than 1 finger, a mask stops more than your hand. Simple process. Always amazing how you pick and choose which CDC reports you want to accept. Suddenly there is no corruption or conspiracy. 

3. Firing people is ridiculous and the courts will show that eventually, but stopping them from working temporarily is not stupid for society as a whole. When TB was a concern people who could be carriers were isolated until the disease could be understood. This virus is young and new, this is a societal challenge not about freedom. When measles spread anyone who came into contact with the infection had to isolate and not attend work. We lacked knowledge. People spent more time on China/Fauci conspiracies or bleach in your veins. 

4. People can make a decision, but with every decision comes responsibility and consequences. They are fellow citizens and deserve respect, but others deserve there respect as well. 

i wrote a pretty big paragraph on mandate effectiveness and made reasonable conclusions based on 2 distinctly different ways gov has responded. even included a study but you continue on as if the mandates are without a doubt effective and save lives. i cant do much more to show at this point that it isn't pointing in that direction data wise. i didn't cherry pick cdc, i used it because many have decided its the gold standard of info even though its flip flopped regularly.

im glad you agree noone should be fired. when they fight for their job back down the line i hope your on that side. people do have to face the consequences and responsability to one another and my above statement goes into that as well. its not just "them".

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, T master said:

It's all about the money and the people are just a secondary concern in the over all of every political decision weather it be here north or south of the border it's just that some believe that we are in their best interests but most need to wake up & smell the coffee .

I wanted to thumbs up your post but not everything.  So thumbs up on this.  I agree 100%.  👍

• Like (+1) 1

Emergency Measures Act invoked in Canada by Trudeau. Gives feds power and overrides civil liberties.

As a Canadian I say a weak leader who does not engage his citizens in times   like these hides behind laws.

Except for a gang in Alberta who had guns etc, most folks have been peaceful.

A real leader would not hide from his citizens. Trudeau has shown his cowardice. These are not Buffalo headress wearers. Most are family folks.

The protest is out of hand, but this us a lack of skilled leadership, something sorely missing in NA.

I expect failure and escalation.  As a teen from the 60s. OHIO. 

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I wanted to thumbs up your post but not everything.  So thumbs up on this.  I agree 100%.  👍

Protestors nit about money