Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The part after "now listen carefully..." 

Yeah, I know Jim - it is a shame the Trump years were so chaotic (by design) and his rhetoric incited white superracist organizations (by design) to stand down and stand by to “liberate” cities and states... And yes, several Boogaloo Bois and other extremists have been convicted of crimes committed during or after the riots and Trump's own Homeland Security Secretary acknowledged that white supremacist extremists played a role in this year’s urban violence in the United States, a revision of the administration’s public descriptions of the political motivations of violent protesters.

Read up on what's Trumps Homeland Security Secretary had to say:  Homeland Threat Assessment - October 2020 - he also told us in 2020 that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S

Trudeau must have some really powerful puppet masters in his ear...His stance just doesn’t make sense from a logical standpoint...Everyone else is backing off of restrictions and mandates- even provinces within his own country...And yet here we are...

He’s put himself into such a small box, that the slightest reversal of position will make him look like the biggest bi#ch- which most people think he is anyway...He overplayed his hand from the start, and it will probably be his downfall...

Edited by JaCrispy

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trudeau must have some really powerful puppet masters in his ear...His stance just doesn’t make sense from a logical standpoint...Everyone else is backing off of restrictions and mandates- even provinces within his own country...And yet here we are...

He’s put himself into such a small box, that the slightest reversal of position will make him look like the biggest bi#ch- which most people think he is anyway...He overplayed his hand from the start, and it will probably be his downfall...

What haven't they backed off federally. Travel restrictions and requirements at changing, truckers will not need to quarantine, but that matters little as they cannot enter into the US without full vaccination. The feds actually have little control of provincial rules, just like in the YS.

These protests have far more depth that a mask. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Read up on what's Trumps Homeland Security Secretary had to say:  Homeland Threat Assessment - October 2020 - he also told us in 2020 that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S

Hey Billy Boy.  Please point out where, in the 26 page Homeland Threat Assessment report does it say that that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S.    I'll save you the time.  It doesn't.  Where does it say that?  Let's go to the Googlebot shall we. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

Huh. Well well well.  It's our objective journalists over at CNN.  You've been had Billy Boy.  Hook, line and ***** sinker.  

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hey Billy Boy.  Please point out where, in the 26 page Homeland Threat Assessment report does it say that that threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S.    I'll save you the time.  It doesn't.  Where does it say that?  Let's go to the Googlebot shall we. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-homeland-threat-assessment/index.html

Huh. Well well well.  It's our objective journalists over at CNN.  You've been had Billy Boy.  Hook, line and ***** sinker.  

Hey Chef Jim - you're right - I should have QUOTED RIGHT FROM THE REPORT BY TRUMP's SECRETARY of HOMELAND SECURITY

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism. That is why we design our programs to be threat agnostic – ensuring that we can combat a broad range of domestic threats. However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE)

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists — specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs) — will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization at the expense of the WSE identity. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement. Other racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists could seek to exploit concerns about social injustice issues to incite violence and exploit otherwise peaceful protests movements."

Idiots

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Canadian Deputy PM Laughs About Her Totalitarianism in Disturbing Display

93f892b2-c76c-41af-a51f-ea5d1d16678c-860

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/17/canadian-deputy-pm-laughs-about-her-totalitarianism-in-disturbing-display-n523680

What are we even doing here??

From the article - spot on:

"What’s going on in Canada is not just sliding down a slippery slope. It’s strapping on skis and hitting a black diamond run — and that’s by design. Using the banking system to go after political opponents was always going to be the biggest threat to free speech in the future. That we are now seeing the first large-scale, government-sponsored steps in normalizing that from a supposedly free nation should disturb everyone. What’s the limiting principle here? Any honest onlooker will admit there isn’t one. Trudeau has given himself powers that essentially give him free rein to ruthlessly crush anyone who challenges his will.

Calling that totalitarianism may make some soft-spined conservatives feel icky, but that’s exactly what it is."

This means we're done.  They have passed the point of no return.  This is irreparable.  They have more in common with the CCP (Trudeau said he f...ing admired them!) then they do freedom loving supporters and heirs to Western Civilization.  Which of course to them is now being rewritten to mean - "meh, we really aren't free....the idea of freedoms was never real."

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hey Chef Jim - you're right - I should have QUOTED RIGHT FROM THE REPORT BY TRUMP's SECRETARY of HOMELAND SECURITY

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism. That is why we design our programs to be threat agnostic – ensuring that we can combat a broad range of domestic threats. However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE)

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists9 (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists — specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs) — will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland. Spikes in other DVE threats probably will depend on political or social issues that often mobilize other ideological actors to violence, such as immigration, environmental, and police-related policy issues.

WSEs have demonstrated longstanding intent to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians, and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization at the expense of the WSE identity. Since 2018, they have conducted more lethal attacks in the United States than any other DVE movement. Other racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists could seek to exploit concerns about social injustice issues to incite violence and exploit otherwise peaceful protests movements."

Idiots

Well well well what do you know.  I got Billy Boy to actually read something he posted.  You are right for once. Good job. See how easy it is to admit you’re wrong. Maybe some day you’ll grow up and admit you’re wrong too. But I doubt it. 

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well well well what do you know.  I got Billy Boy to actually read something he posted.  You are right for once. Good job. See how easy it is to admit you’re wrong. Maybe some day you’ll grow up and admit you’re wrong too. But I doubt it. 

You didn’t even read it because if you did you would have NEVER responded the way you did.

smfh

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t even read it because if you did you would have NEVER responded the way you did.

smfh

The "white supremacists" font wasn't big enough.  We all missed it.  

I'm currently hiding under a desk right now I heard a few people at work talk about donating to the freedom convoy.

I'm shook.  

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The "white supremacists" font wasn't big enough.  We all missed it.  

I'm currently hiding under a desk right now I heard a few people at work talk about donating to the freedom convoy.

I'm shook.  

What will they use the money for? 

smfh

Apparently neither did you seeing your “quote” highlighted in red didn’t appear in the report.  But my mistake was searching White Supremacists not WSE.  

Now what does the report have to do with Trump talking points?

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty interesting that do many American truck drivers are  immigrants 

https://www.fleetowner.com/operations/drivers/article/21696194/immigrant-truck-drivers-shhhh-we-dont-talk-about-it

Hey did you know that most of the dishwashers in the US are immigrants too!  😱

Why do you feel this is interesting?  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Apparently neither did you seeing your “quote” highlighted in red didn’t appear in the report.  But my mistake was searching White Supremacists not WSE.  

Now what does the report have to do with Trump talking points?

Everything. 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No that is a CNN/MSNBC talking point.  Try again Billy Boy.  🙄

Unfortunate for your narrative - Trumps homeland security has a similar take:

I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

Keep digging in your rabbit hole - this is fun.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years. 

I’ll keep digging until you admit YOU’RE wrong. Where’s your proof that Trump

sent in these goons?  This is what started this whole exchange Billy Boy. Be a man. Admit you’re making ***** up hoping it’s true. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll keep digging until you admit YOU’RE wrong. Where’s your proof that Trump

sent in these goons?  This is what started this whole exchange Billy Boy. Be a man. Admit you’re making ***** up hoping it’s true. 

Oh, I provided that link yesterday.  Go fish.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I provided that link yesterday.  Go fish.

I missed the proof. Please go ahead and repost. You added a lot of links.  I didn’t read them all I had to water my vacuum cleaner.  

Oh and while your at it I’m still not understanding what you meant by this. Pleased explain. 

what would the cult do without this talking point, Jim?

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I missed the proof. Please go ahead and repost. You added a lot of links.  I didn’t read them all I had to water my vacuum cleaner.  

Oh and while your at it I’m still not understanding what you meant by this. Pleased explain. 

what would the cult do without this talking point, Jim?

I can't do the math for you... smarten up. 

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Police arrested Tamara Lich and Chris Barber on charges of “aiding and abetting mischief.” Shortly before her arrest Thursday, Lich mingled with protesters in the snow in front of Canada’s Parliament and urged people to “hold the line.” Lich is a well-known organizer among anti-lockdown and Islamophobic movements in Canada.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I can't do the math for you... smarten up. 

Sure you can. Clarify your point. It made no sense whatsoever.  

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Police arrested Tamara Lich and Chris Barber on charges of “aiding and abetting mischief.” Shortly before her arrest Thursday, Lich mingled with protesters in the snow in front of Canada’s Parliament and urged people to “hold the line.” Lich is a well-known organizer among anti-lockdown and Islamophobic movements in Canada.

And according to Billy Bou their orders apparently came directly from Trump? 

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

What haven't they backed off federally. Travel restrictions and requirements at changing, truckers will not need to quarantine, but that matters little as they cannot enter into the US without full vaccination. The feds actually have little control of provincial rules, just like in the YS.

These protests have far more depth that a mask. 

The challenge for you and some of your countrymen is that they’ve convinced you that kneeling is comfortable  and assured you that after a while, you’ll hardly even notice you’re doing it.  

If the protestors were violating laws, there is presumably a process to arrest them.   Why didn’t that occur?  

Wouldn’t that have solved the problem without passing control over the assets of everyday working folk to what really amounts to Corporate Canada? 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If the protestors were violating laws, there is presumably a process to arrest them.   Why didn’t that occur?  

This may be why we saw a change in police leadership up north this week.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hard lessons for law and order types, coming straight from the horse's mouth:

You may believe in law and order in the historical, anglo sense that this nation has become accustomed to. I can assure you that those in power in major urban centers and in the federal government do not. You may believe in law and order, but you aren't the ones giving the orders, are you?

The regime operates on a very strict friend-enemy dichotomy. They consider you their enemy. That makes them your enemy. If they control the police, then the police are also your enemy. 

Whoever the CLEO is in your county or municipality, you can figure that, conservatively, 90-95% of the officers in their ranks will obey their orders without question and without regard to things like the constitution. Police officers are taught in police academies that matters of the constitution are in judges' hands, and if a judge decides after the fact that an order was incorrect, well it's the judge's job to correct it. Obviously, police conduct constraints in accordance with the constitution are also taught in the academy but ultimately they will act indiscriminately, within those constraints, to carry out the orders of their CLEO.

To make a long poast short: if leftists control the police, then ACAB, indeed. This should make you start to wonder how you can best influence who controls the law enforcement officers in your locality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF said:

This may be why we saw a change in police leadership up north this week.

Could be.  Of course, that likely signals a failure in leadership at the highest level of the organization. The appropriate response would be to provide clear messaging, clear communication of strategy, with a clear understanding of adverse consequences for dereliction of duty.  Yet, Trudeau opted to up the ante and ratchet up the power to destroy people.  

The  Canadiens ultimately chose to place their trust in government and large corporations, said corporations apparently shielded from liability for improperly seized or frozen accounts. 

From what I can see online, there are questions as to how the banks and financial institutions are expected to comply with Trudeau’s directive(s), not at all unusual when a governing body decides to go off half-cocked.  

This should end well.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Could be.  Of course, that likely signals a failure in leadership at the highest level of the organization. The appropriate response would be to provide clear messaging, clear communication of strategy, with a clear understanding of adverse consequences for dereliction of duty.  Yet, Trudeau opted to up the ante and ratchet up the power to destroy people.  

As I've stated elsewhere inthread, the regime is acting as though they are standing on a jenga tower that is one block away from falling. Open defiance of federal pressure from the chief of police in the seat of federal government could be seen as such a block. They can't afford a "dereliction of duty."

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The challenge for you and some of your countrymen is that they’ve convinced you that kneeling is comfortable  and assured you that after a while, you’ll hardly even notice you’re doing it.  

Wouldn’t that have solved the problem without passing control over the assets of everyday working folk to what really amounts to Corporate Canada? 

Yes, likely this act is not necessary and over kill, but this God mig died and local belief us that there is a angerous group who joined in.

Why not arrested...I assume they wanted to allow protest, a right until it hot out if control. No one wanted injuries. Protesters have now brought children so when they get arrested there are picks of the kids crying and being removed. 

Trudeau is a politician, not a leader...

But why did Jan 6th occur without police support, etc. Tough situation

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes, likely this act is not necessary and over kill, but this God mig died and local belief us that there is a angerous group who joined in.

Why not arrested...I assume they wanted to allow protest, a right until it hot out if control. No one wanted injuries. Protesters have now brought children so when they get arrested there are picks of the kids crying and being removed. 

Trudeau is a politician, not a leader...

But why did Jan 6th occur without police support, etc. Tough situation

It’s not tough at all.  You said it in your first sentence, though I would suggest formulating a scheme to seize assets in advance of due process is much, much more insidious than simple “overkill”.  This is was a calculated plan designed to destroy and annihilate the opposition using the systems that people were conditioned to accept as safe throughout their lives.  

The good news in the US anyway, is that the entire populace has not been ground down to the point that they’ll accept a banker seizing lawfully earned money.  

Oy, Canada. 

48 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Hard lessons for law and order types, coming straight from the horse's mouth:

You may believe in law and order in the historical, anglo sense that this nation has become accustomed to. I can assure you that those in power in major urban centers and in the federal government do not. You may believe in law and order, but you aren't the ones giving the orders, are you?

The regime operates on a very strict friend-enemy dichotomy. They consider you their enemy. That makes them your enemy. If they control the police, then the police are also your enemy. 

Whoever the CLEO is in your county or municipality, you can figure that, conservatively, 90-95% of the officers in their ranks will obey their orders without question and without regard to things like the constitution. Police officers are taught in police academies that matters of the constitution are in judges' hands, and if a judge decides after the fact that an order was incorrect, well it's the judge's job to correct it. Obviously, police conduct constraints in accordance with the constitution are also taught in the academy but ultimately they will act indiscriminately, within those constraints, to carry out the orders of their CLEO.

To make a long poast short: if leftists control the police, then ACAB, indeed. This should make you start to wonder how you can best influence who controls the law enforcement officers in your locality.

I agree 100% that if given the order to arrest any dissenters they will do it without blinking an eye. That goes for our military as well.

Just remember, the LEO and soldiers work for and protect the government and the elites. Not the tax paying, law abiding citizens.

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s not tough at all.  You said it in your first sentence, though I would suggest formulating a scheme to seize assets in advance of due process is much, much more insidious than simple “overkill”.  This is was a calculated plan designed to destroy and annihilate the opposition using the systems that people were conditioned to accept as safe throughout their lives.  

The good news in the US anyway, is that the entire populace has not been ground down to the point that they’ll accept a banker seizing lawfully earned money.  

Oy, Canada. 

The US just distributed 10s of millions of Afghan and Taliban (some US citizens as well) money seized from banks and gave it to others. What gives any government the right to do this? Power, law, need. 

When you are facing terrorism of any type, use what you can to control. If they dispurse, none of thus is necessary. But you cannot allow illegal occupation of any city, holding its citizens hostage. What do local citizens pay their taxes for so a few can claim freedom, that is bs.

What I continue to hear is that behind this protest is a radical group looking for a reason. Parliament was shutdown today, called at 4 30 am, highly unusual. The protestors in Alberta went home when they discovered a radical group amongst themselves. 

Everyone in a free country supports protest, not anarchy.