Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

54 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You don't recall Geraldos incredible claim to fame, the SAFE. He has no cred, especially since he owes his very existence to trump.

Well - that take is absolutely pathetic.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.

Especially the 8:05 mark

Just phenomenal.  Well done Tucker.  

Media is the enemy of the people. 

Democrats are the enemy of freedom.

Media is the enemy of dictators - get it right 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well - that take is absolutely pathetic.

Media is the enemy of dictators - get it right 

Sounds like the emergency powers act is setting up Trudeau as dictator.  The media in Canada and the US are not objecting to any of it.  Rather they support it.  So 2+2.  What's the emergency?  There's no widespread violence, or looting, or destruction of property or attacks on people.  Some trucks parked in the streets and people expressing dissatisfaction with the government?  This violates a fundamental rule of dictatorship  Which is nobody is allowed to question the authorities.  And in that political system anyone questioning the authorities is an enemy of the state.  

The fundamental problem with Trudeau and his government's position is that civil disobedience and criticism of the government is not terrorism.  Its an excuse to subvert the fundamental principles of democracy in action.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like the emergency powers act is setting up Trudeau as dictator.  The media in Canada and the US are not objecting to any of it.  Rather they support it.  So 2+2.  What's the emergency?  There's no widespread violence, or looting, or destruction of property or attacks on people.  Some trucks parked in the streets and people expressing dissatisfaction with the government?  This violates a fundamental rule of dictatorship  Which is nobody is allowed to question the authorities.  And in that political system anyone questioning the authorities is an enemy of the state.  

The fundamental problem with Trudeau and his government's position is that civil disobedience and criticism of the government is not terrorism.  Its an excuse to subvert the fundamental principles of democracy in action.  

Well said. Does anyone think that if these very same truck drivers were doing the very same thing but instead had pro-Trudeau signs on their trucks, that the government would deem it an emergency? I think not. Maybe the truckers should adopt their own Let’s Go Brandon slogan. 

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You think protesters should be able to block commerce and shut down cities? 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trudeau following the same path as Hitler but Fox News

You're gone dude.  There is no one left defending this ***t but you.  And by deflecting constantly that's exactly what you're doing like a good CCP puppet.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

You think protesters should be able to block commerce and shut down cities? 

Is this a joke?

NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Black Lives Matter protest shut down the upper level of the George Washington Bridge on Saturday.

Demonstrators were on the roadway, making it impossible for any trucks or cars to pass. This happened around 8 p.m., lasting for about an hour.

https://abc7ny.com/black-lives-matter-protest-blm-gwb/6420623/

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Trudeau following the same path as Hitler but Fox News

You're gone dude.  There is no one left defending this ***t but you.  And by deflecting constantly that's exactly what you're doing like a good CCP puppet.  

Yeah cool comparison bro - Trudeau is totally cranking up the gas chambers.

Idiots 

On 2/14/2022 at 10:53 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Dear Elon, help Canada replace the less than 9

percent of truckers that would leave the workforce: https://www.wired.com/story/what-does-teslas-truck-mean-for-truckers/

If they’re part of these

protests and leave the workforce willingly hopefully Canada takes away any benefits like unemployment they could get.

Crazy take.

We really have a COVID psychology crisis in North America, really the Western World.  Which of course was the very point of Eastern Axis Global Psy Op

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this a joke?

NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Black Lives Matter protest shut down the upper level of the George Washington Bridge on Saturday.

Demonstrators were on the roadway, making it impossible for any trucks or cars to pass. This happened around 8 p.m., lasting for about an hour.

@Tiberius - told ya

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Yeah cool comparison bro - Trudeau is totally cranking up the gas chambers.

Idiots 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

"Hold on guys.......he hasn't put anyone in gas chambers yet so he's not full Hitler."

---Bill Stime 

We've gone from 15 days to "yea but we're not quite throwing people into death camps yet" to slow the spread.  

Do you even hear yourselves anymore.  

In a sane world, the actual threats to freedom and democracy (you) are the ones that should be viewed as the enemy.  To be locked away thrown into the ash heap of history.  We're not on the brink just because of Trudeau or president CDC.  It's because of the people that actively support them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

"Hold on guys.......he hasn't put anyone in gas chambers yet so he's not full Hitler."

---Bill Stime 

We've gone from 15 days to "yea but we're not quite throwing people into death camps yet" to slow the spread.  

Do you even hear yourselves anymore.  

In a sane world, the actual threats to freedom and democracy (you) are the ones that should be viewed as the enemy.  To be locked away thrown into the ash heap of history.  We're not on the brink just because of Trudeau or president CDC.  It's because of the people that actively support them.  

Can you be more dramatic gf?

Leftists and neolibs/RINOs wringing their hands about "disrupting commerce" don't understand how rule changes can affect them down the road.

In 2020 American cities were set on fire, stores looted, dozens of people killed, all supported by local governments, Congress, the fourth estate, and most, if not all, Fortune 500 companies.  In 2021 dozens of churches in Canada were subject to arson and other attacks because of a fake news mass grave story. All this while they set to ruining people's lives, selling their economic futures to Bezos et al, with the mandates that the truckers are currently protesting. 

If you saw all of that and didn't perceive that we have entered a new political age, I'm not sure what I can say that will make you see.

You can find, on social media, every day, new videos of people being beaten in the streets, kids being forced to isolate from their friends at school, and massive incidents of theft, all so that the regime elites can get richer and reward their loyal subjects with fake accolades. The truckers aren't demanding massive class shifts, billions of dollars, or the handover of political power. They want the most idiotic regulations a bureaucracy has ever produced to end.

So yes, a blockade that impedes the trade of a nation is typically an act of war. That said, I am pro-trucker.

Edited by LeviF
Subject-verb agreement
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this a joke?

A whole hour?? 

So, if it lasts longer its much worse, right? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

A whole hour?? 

Seattle ceded downtown blocks for weeks.  Declared it an autonomous zone.  Chaz.  

Other deep blue cities did the same.  

Property was destroyed.  Businesses were impacted - but not mega corporations so they don't count.

Not a peep.  Those "protests" were ok.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Leftists and neolibs/RINOs wringing their hands about "disrupting commerce" don't understand how rule changes can affect them down the road.

In 2020 American cities were set on fire, stores looted, dozens of people killed, all supported by local governments, Congress, the fourth estate, and most, if not all, Fortune 500 companies.  In 2021 dozens of churches in Canada were subject to arson and other attacks because of a fake news mass grave story. All this while they set to ruining people's lives, selling their economic futures to Bezos et al, with the mandates that the truckers are currently protesting. 

If you saw all of that and didn't perceive that we have entered a new political age, I'm not sure what I can say that will make you see.

You can find, on social media, every day, new videos of people being beaten in the streets, kids being forced to isolate from their friends at school, and massive incidents of theft, all so that the regime elites can get richer and reward their loyal subjects with fake accolades. The truckers aren't demanding massive class shifts, billions of dollars, or the handover of political power. They want the most idiotic regulations a bureaucracy has ever produced to end.

So yes, a blockade that impedes the trade of a nation is typically an act of war. That said, I am pro-trucker.

So you want to bring on a civil war by doing this. Ok. 

Or would you want it to be a race war? 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Seattle ceded downtown blocks for weeks.  Declared it an autonomous zone.  Chaz.  

Other deep blue cities did the same.  

Property was destroyed.  Businesses were impacted - but not mega corporations so they don't count.

Not a peep.  Those "protests" were ok.

Not a peep? It was all over media. If you are not going to be honest, why post? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

A whole hour?? 

Protesters can shutdown a neighborhood for months, trap the people who live and own businesses making it impossible to live. Like they did in Seattle in 2020 and you didn’t say a negative word about it?

Tells me all I need to know about you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So you want to bring on a civil war by doing this. Ok. 

If, for the sake of argument, you concede every point in my post, what other option do they have?

The Prime Minister, whose party obtained less than 1/3rd of the popular vote in their most recent elections, is rapidly consolidating power to his office, seizing assets without due process, and repeatedly doubling down to the point of threatening military action against his own citizens. An apology and a roadmap out of the current mandates, which have no demonstrable public health benefit, would have solved this weeks ago. But, as I said earlier, this regime appears to believe that any defeat, including an apology, may collapse the entire power structure. Do these actions appear to belong to the mindset of an opponent who wants to avoid war? And when your opponent tells you that the only way out of your situation is violence towards him or harm to yourself, which does a rational man choose?

These aren't easy questions but they become very simple questions once you start cornering people.

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Protesters can shutdown a neighborhood for months, trap the people who live and own businesses making it impossible to live. Like they did in Seattle in 2020 and you didn’t say a negative word about it?

Tells me all I need to know about you.

Levi understands this, why can't you? These truckers are aiming to disrupt commerce, not engage in protest like BLM 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

If, for the sake of argument, you concede every point in my post, what other option do they have?

The Prime Minister, whose party obtained less than 1/3rd of the popular vote in their most recent elections, is rapidly consolidating power to his office, seizing assets without due process, and repeatedly doubling down to the point of threatening military action against his own citizens. An apology and a roadmap out of the current mandates, which have no demonstrable public health benefit, would have solved this weeks ago. But, as I said earlier, this regime appears to believe that any defeat, including an apology, may collapse the entire power structure. Do these actions appear to belong to the mindset of an opponent who wants to avoid war? And when your opponent tells you that the only way out of your situation is violence towards him or harm to yourself, which does a rational man choose?

These aren't easy questions but they become very simple questions once you start cornering people.

So you feel so oppressed there is no option but war. 

ok 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well said. Does anyone think that if these very same truck drivers were doing the very same thing but instead had pro-Trudeau signs on their trucks, that the government would deem it an emergency? I think not. Maybe the truckers should adopt their own Let’s Go Brandon slogan. 

Ok SoCal.

Streets where people live and unable to sleep, park their cars, drive to their homes have been held captive for 19 days. Thus is not in a place like the Washingtin monu. 

The need for the Act is ridiculous, but supported by all political parties, a feat that us impossible in Washington.

Yes Trudeau is a wimp, but has fairly treated the protesting citizens,  but the time has come to allow other citizens to return to their homes.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ok 

I don't live in Canada, I'm admittedly talking from the viewpoint of people who I do not share a country with.

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

In my mind, they are trying to avoid cornering 

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

In my mind, they are trying to avoid cornering 

Which part of the Enabl-, er, sorry, Emergencies Act, is invoked to "avoid cornering?" Their government refuses to budge on any of the mandates. This is their only stated goal, and Trudeau won't even come to the table.

I'm editing hopefully quickly enough that you'll catch all of this because I have to ask: if this (freezing bank accounts, labeling citizens as terrorists) is how Trudeau treats potent, nonviolent, citizen opposition, what does that say about protests in which these things do not occur?

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about you here and now? 

Nah I'm sanguine. New York kind of sucks but America generally rocks, regardless of whatever ridiculous crap comes out of Washington every year.

Edited by LeviF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, LeviF said:

No way! You're pro TUCKER Trucker?

And it is a real shame your friends had to instigate the peaceful BLM protests... a fact the cult continues to ignore because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Trump security chief acknowledges role of white supremacist extremists in U.S. urban violence

White supremacist instigated looting at George Floyd protest

Black Lives Matter in a haven for white supremacists

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests

Extremists Are Sparking Protest Violence.

Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

White supremacist admits to firing AK-47 into Minneapolis police station during George Floyd protests

Riots, white supremacy, and accelerationism

White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest to Instigate Riots

• Like (+1) 1

Ah yes, the boogeyman White Supremacists, whose most potent terroristic actions in the last twenty years involved majorities of federal agents.

Once the FBI can tell us something useful about Stephen Paddock I'll start valuing their input on what I actually had to deal with on the street in 2020.

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Ah yes, the boogeyman White Supremacists, whose most potent terroristic actions in the last twenty years involved majorities of federal agents.

Once the FBI can tell us something useful about Stephen Paddock I'll start valuing their input on what I actually had to deal with on the street in 2020.

So, there are real boogeymen - like CRT - and then there are facts that Trump and his cult would do anything to further chaos in the USA. Putin loved it.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, there are real boogeymen - like CRT - and then there are facts that Trump and his cult would do anything to further chaos in the USA. Putin loved it.

Sorry, but I only argue with people I respect.

• Agree 1

Sixty-five percent of respondents agreed with the following statement: “The convoy is a small minority of Canadians who are selfishly thinking only about themselves and not the thousands of Canadians who are suffering through delayed surgeries and postponed treatments because of the ongoing pandemic.” ...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/15/politics/fact-check-canadian-protests-polls-trudeau-support-oppose-truckers-mandates/index.html

In a survey conducted by Ipsos from February 8 to 9 on behalf of Global News, 59% of respondents agreed with this statement: “The truck protest is mostly a group of anti-vaxxers and bigots intent on causing mayhem and they should not be allowed to protest.”

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Levi understands this, why can't you? These truckers are aiming to disrupt commerce, not engage in protest like BLM 

ok 

Anyone with more than two brain cells know that the antifa/blm riots were politically motivated. That would explain why you can’t seem to understand.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but not economically disruptive like these are 

They were not coordinated or planned to be economically disruptive but they absolutely were. On a smaller and more localized scale.

• Like (+1) 2