Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

On 2/7/2022 at 7:59 PM, dpberr said:

To me, the convoy story is about a complete breakdown in leadership and how feckless the Prime Minister and that entire government is, including the legislature.  The Canadian Prime Minister has been hiding for over a week from his own people.   He literally fled the capital.  

Huh….I thought it was about a bunch of redneck truckers…who probably have a dozen vaccines in their bodies already …who don’t want to get one more because….cooties? 

47 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Huh….I thought it was about a bunch of redneck truckers…who probably have a dozen vaccines in their bodies already …who don’t want to get one more because….cooties? 

Sadly , that probably is what you thought. 

God forbid you watch any of the interviews and decide something on your own 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sadly , that probably is what you thought. 

God forbid you watch any of the interviews and decide something on your own 

I know…it’s probably about something more important than ending the pandemic… opening up the supply chains to ease inflation for working class….making sure auto workers aren’t laid off waiting for parts….I am sure whatever they think they are accomplishing will have long lasting and historic benefits to society…

ALL HAIL THE STATE

Ontario court freezes access to funds raised for protest convoy on GiveSendGo platform

Order applies to 'Freedom Convoy 2022' and 'Adopt-a-Trucker' campaign pages

The Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the Ontario government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford's office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website's "Freedom Convoy 2022" and "Adopt-a-Trucker" campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, spokesperson for the premier, said the order "binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations."

</snip>

Also on Thursday, representatives of the Ontario government declined a third invitation to participate in trilateral talks to deal with ongoing anti-vaccine mandate protests, sources told CBC News.

A meeting of representatives of all three levels of government was scheduled for this afternoon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/freedom-convoy-2022-donations-frozen-give-send-go-1.6347345

• Angry 1

On 2/7/2022 at 7:59 PM, dpberr said:

To me, the convoy story is about a complete breakdown in leadership and how feckless the Prime Minister and that entire government is, including the legislature.  The Canadian Prime Minister has been hiding for over a week from his own people.   He literally fled the capital.  

Now, I dislike Trudeau, but if this is about breakdown in leadership, then by extension Jan 6 was a breakdown in leadership by trump. OR ?

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

I know…it’s probably about something more important than ending the pandemic… opening up the supply chains to ease inflation for working class….making sure auto workers aren’t laid off waiting for parts….I am sure whatever they think they are accomplishing will have long lasting and historic benefits to society…

Shutting down economies for years did wonders for the economy. You’re silly. 

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Now, I dislike Trudeau, but if this is about breakdown in leadership, then by extension Jan 6 was a breakdown in leadership by trump. OR ?

No…this is completely different because……cooties?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ALL HAIL THE STATE

Ontario court freezes access to funds raised for protest convoy on GiveSendGo platform

Order applies to 'Freedom Convoy 2022' and 'Adopt-a-Trucker' campaign pages

The Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the Ontario government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford's office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website's "Freedom Convoy 2022" and "Adopt-a-Trucker" campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, spokesperson for the premier, said the order "binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations."

</snip>

Also on Thursday, representatives of the Ontario government declined a third invitation to participate in trilateral talks to deal with ongoing anti-vaccine mandate protests, sources told CBC News.

A meeting of representatives of all three levels of government was scheduled for this afternoon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/freedom-convoy-2022-donations-frozen-give-send-go-1.6347345

They are just going to bury their heads deeper and further ingrain themselves in their lies. They just can’t admit they were wrong to do mandates. It’s crazy, that’s the real issue here. This could end right this minute, the rest of the world are dropping their mass mandates, easy win to just say they’re dropping mask mandates because that’s what everyone is doing and the science has been on the side of dropping it for many months. They won’t because they’re too prideful and too smug, and don’t want to admit fault to the smelly working class they pretend to care about. Absolutely pathetic! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

They are just going to bury their heads deeper and further ingrain themselves in their lies. They just can’t admit they were wrong to do mandates. It’s crazy, that’s the real issue here. This could end right this minute, the rest of the world are dropping their mass mandates, easy win to just say they’re dropping mask mandates because that’s what everyone is doing and the science has been on the side of dropping it for many months. They won’t because they’re too prideful and too smug, and don’t want to admit fault to the smelly working class they pretend to care about. Absolutely pathetic! 

Whoa….guess the Federalists don’t pick out the judges up north

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Whoa….guess the Federalists don’t pick out the judges up north

Look at the hell in a hand basket they are becoming because of the authoritarian over reach of blackface’s regime is producing. Own to it, simple easy. Other countries are lifting them he just cannot do it because leftists can’t admit fault. Pathetic, just like your response. 

But I would expect that from a silly person such as yourself 

• Like (+1) 1

The narrative is a dishonest mantra, designed to shut down all debate. Trudeau uses it to justify refusing to talk with the protesters. Even members of his own liberal party have been calling Trudeau out, as we previously reported. Liberal MP Joel Lightbound (Louis-Hébert, Que.), the chair of the Quebec Liberal caucus, said the government was being divisive by so demonizing the protesters, that the protesters had legitimate concerns and the government needed to listen to them. “I have enough respect for my fellow Canadians not to engage in these easy absurd labels,” he said.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/10/canadians-fact-check-fake-narrative-pushed-by-cnn-trudeau-about-freedom-convoy-n520241

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So I hear the Tucker Trump sponsored  truck convoy is making its way to America.

Just remember - this charade has NOTHING to do with mandates and EVERYTHING to do with slowing supply chains and effect the mid year elections.

When you have nothing else to run on like the GQP you resort to pathetic tricks like this.

This, too, will backfire on the cult. 

Omg ^^^^^^ and low info Bill is buying it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

A former Trump official has been spotted at Ottawa’s trucker convoy protest

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-ottawa-trucker-protest-paul-alexander-b2012656.html

You freaking losers omg a former Trump official!!!   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

i agree with this. there should be a pretext to why people were suspicious of the election but at the end of the day trump had access to the most powerful institutions in the world and plenty of cash to validate his claims. calling out to ordinary people for any reason to fight that battle was a pretty stupid move. if there was fraud then prove it, if not pass the baton and keep fighting afterwards.

i think the left should acknowledge the same incompetence with the state funded medical institutions. lack of sensible info. flip flopping. ignoring natural immunity. heavy handed cencorship of what was FACTUAL information. these never relenting mandates that have shown nothing but economic destruction. 

one of these are still happening as we speak.

Edited by Buffarukus

Spot the hell on....

"They're worried that measures that ought to be exceptional and limited in time....are being normalized..."

Wow you mean like we warned you 15 days will absolutely become indefinitely??

Dam if only these morons didn't go all in on this just to get Trump out this might be over - but DeSantis defied all of them and has been proven right. 

That's not the political off ramp they can accept.  It's what happens when you make a virus a political football.  

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So I hear the Tucker Trump sponsored  truck convoy is making its way to America.

Just remember - this charade has NOTHING to do with mandates and EVERYTHING to do with slowing supply chains and effect the mid year elections.

When you have nothing else to run on like the GQP you resort to pathetic tricks like this.

This, too, will backfire on the cult. 

Hahahahahahaha we're in Greece to 

What a pathetic trick

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Spot the hell on....

"They're worried that measures that ought to be exceptional and limited in time....are being normalized..."

Wow you mean like we warned you 15 days will absolutely become indefinitely??

Dam if only these morons didn't go all in on this just to get Trump out this might be over - but DeSantis defied all of them and has been proven right. 

That's not the political off ramp they can accept.  It's what happens when you make a virus a political football.  

Hahahahahahaha we're in Greece to 

What a pathetic trick

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

All you got is to change the subject? Obviously you’re concerned your overlords were wrong and finally the Calvary has come to end to it. You’re silly!  No one can take you seriously. I know I laugh and think to myself, what kind of hilariously terrible take is he going to post that will make me chuckle at the pure absurdity I’m about to witness. 

Question is how long will your silly friends double down out of pride and allow citizens to suffer for a pandemic that kills less tban 1% of those who catch it.  I don’t buy those number of deaths in the US as there is far too much evidence that people are being labeled as COVID deaths when they died of other reasons but just happened to have COVID too. History will show soon how terrible this pandemic was handled by your overlords.  They can’t admit their faults, they’re kicking and screaming like kids, name calling. No one is falling for it. Sort of like you kicking and screaming on this thread, trying to change the subject. Hilariously pathetic! 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

All you got is to change the subject? Obviously you’re concerned your overlords were wrong and finally the Calvary has come to end to it. You’re silly!  No one can take you seriously. I know I laugh and think to myself, what kind of hilariously terrible take is he going to post that will make me chuckle at the pure absurdity I’m about to witness. 

Question is how long will your silly friends double down out of pride and allow citizens to suffer for a pandemic that kills less tban 1% of those who catch it.  I don’t buy those number of deaths in the US as there is far too much evidence that people are being labeled as COVID deaths when they died of other reasons but just happened to have COVID too. History will show soon how terrible this pandemic was handled by your overlords.  They can’t admit their faults, they’re kicking and screaming like kids, name calling. No one is falling for it. Sort of like you kicking and screaming on this thread, trying to change the subject. Hilariously pathetic! 

Wow - look at you deflect all over the place DR jr.

Your masters can’t survive without your ignorance! Keep up the good work.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Are you kidding me here? What we are seeing in Canada, your country, is an historical, non violent protest against government restrictions and here you are bringing up Trump? 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow - look at you deflect all over the place DR jr.

Your masters can’t survive without your ignorance! Keep up the good work.

Hahaha here he goes again, sit back and enjoy, marvel at the amazing ways they kick and scream. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Kick and scream? Like you freaks have been doing the past 1.5 years because you Conald lost?

Get out of here 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Hahaha there he is again, twisting reality about his own religion at the altar of leftism. 

You’re a silly person, no one takes you seriously 

• Agree 3

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

Hahaha there he is again, twisting reality about his own religion at the altar of leftism. 

You’re a silly person, no one takes you seriously 

Clearly you can’t get enough of me as you continue to engage because you’re so triggered and insecure about  being reminded about your hypocrisy and poor choices.

Be best 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Clearly you can’t get enough of me as you continue to engage because you’re so triggered and insecure about  being reminded about your hypocrisy and poor choices.

Be best 

Haha here he is again. Oh yes, I’m so triggered as I’m over here laughing a your posts. You can’t be taken seriously. If you any be taken seriously, then one cannot be “triggered”, as the uncool and infantile people like yourself say,  as there is no substance to what you say. I don’t give you any credit for your drivel because it’s hollowed out reasoning, in other words, no rationality at all. One cannot be “triggered” by something that has no weight at all. Carry on, I’ll continue to be entertained by your vapid statements. Bless your heart. This will be fun! 

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

You can use that meme for every billstime post. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean, he can’t be a day over 13 right? 

I would feel bad if I was constantly dunking in a minor. He just talks like he knows but says absolute gibberish. It’s funny to watch. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

I mean, he can’t be a day over 13 right? 

I would feel bad if I was constantly dunking in a minor. He just talks like he knows but says absolute gibberish. It’s funny to watch. 

The 7 stages of dealing with @BillStimeposts emoji style. 

1.  😱

2.  😂

3.  🤔

4.  🤦🏻‍♂️
5.  😏

6.  😵💫

7.  😴

• Haha (+1) 1

Back to the thread.

Here we go.

Canadian leader declares state of emergency over bridge blockade, plans to arrest protesters
CNBC.COM

DETROIT – Canadian officials are preparing to move against a group of truck drivers who have blocked the nation’s busiest border bridge between the U.S. and Canada in protest of the country’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The blockade, now in its fifth day, has brought traffic to a halt over the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit, Mich. and Windsor, Ontario, which accounts for a quarter of goods traded between the two countries.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford Friday declared a state of emergency in the Canadian providence, saying at a news conference that authorities plan to enact temporary orders that will fine protesters blocking the bridge up to $100,000 and sentence them to up to a year in jail.

“Make no mistake: this is a pivotal moment for our nation. The eyes of the world are upon us right now, and what they are seeing is not who we are,” he said. “As a province, as a nation, we must collectively draw a line. We must stand for the values that define us.”

Authorities also will take away the personal or commercial driver’s licenses of anyone who defies the orders, Ford said, calling for the truckers and other protesters to peacefully go home.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/11/canadian-leader-declares-state-of-emergency-over-bridge-blockade-plans-to-arrest-protesters.html

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Here we go.

Canadian leader declares state of emergency over bridge blockade, plans to arrest protesters
CNBC.COM

DETROIT – Canadian officials are preparing to move against a group of truck drivers who have blocked the nation’s busiest border bridge between the U.S. and Canada in protest of the country’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The blockade, now in its fifth day, has brought traffic to a halt over the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit, Mich. and Windsor, Ontario, which accounts for a quarter of goods traded between the two countries.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford Friday declared a state of emergency in the Canadian providence, saying at a news conference that authorities plan to enact temporary orders that will fine protesters blocking the bridge up to $100,000 and sentence them to up to a year in jail.

“Make no mistake: this is a pivotal moment for our nation. The eyes of the world are upon us right now, and what they are seeing is not who we are,” he said. “As a province, as a nation, we must collectively draw a line. We must stand for the values that define us.”

Authorities also will take away the personal or commercial driver’s licenses of anyone who defies the orders, Ford said, calling for the truckers and other protesters to peacefully go home.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/11/canadian-leader-declares-state-of-emergency-over-bridge-blockade-plans-to-arrest-protesters.html

They have every right to demonstrate at national, provincial and city capitals. Shutting down the border is over the line. 

I hope they disburse peacefully from the border crossings and nobody gets hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Here we go.

CNBC.COM

Good, they should arrest them once the protest becomes a safety issue or is causing major disruptions, blocks traffic, etc.

And before guys get your panties in a wad, I've said the same thing when BLM, antifa or any other group of ****heads clog up roads.