Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes Putin - that is you!

When you’re done with Poland - will you head towards Czechia? Slovakia?

What’s next Tucker? I mean DR?  Oh sorry, I mean Putin.

Thats right, PUTIN!!!

Meanwhile, precious is deflecting about Ethiopia (so white of you) and China - CHINUHHH!!!

Remember when Conald chose not to sanction China over the detention of Muslims in Xinjiang because he was in the "middle of a trade deal" dear? Remember that? 

Go to hell you fascist traitor - we know you Bannon types won’t be happy until WWIII kicks off.

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

Unhinged projection 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The cult is aligned... always cheering on Putin's new world order.  F'n fascists and traitors.  Right @SCBills?? 

Nothing you say will make me want to send American troops to war with Russia over Ukraine.  

I assume that’s what you want, otherwise I have no clue what you keep whining about. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nothing you say will make me want to send American troops to war with Russia over Ukraine.  

I assume that’s what you want, otherwise I have no clue what you keep whining about. 

I know... because the expansion of fascism and authoritarianism is aligned with your beliefs Trump.

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know... because the expansion of fascism and authoritarianism is aligned with your beliefs Trump.

giphy.gif

Who's bank accounts did Trump freeze?

Did Trump declare martial law?  

Did Trump say we need to take your freedoms so you can be free?

Did Trump call for a State of Emergency when protests were over?

Did Trump use corporations to silence you and get compliance to his agenda?

Did Trump repeal Obamacare on his own?

Embrace your party's fascism Bill.  It's so bad you're ready to start a war - or let one happen - all to distract from this and Durham 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Democrat Fascism - no need to nationalize anything when the corporations all do your party's bidding:

Holy Censorship — Trudeau govt orders Freedom Convoy Youtuber to delete hundreds of videos, immediately…

I have used dozens of his videos in stories over the past few days, and suddenly all of them have been deleted.  Mister Sunshine Baby explains what happened in the clip above.

This had nothing to do with Youtube.

Youtube did NOT remove any of his videos.

This was 100% pressure on him personally by the Trudeau government.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes Putin - that is you!

When you’re done with Poland - will you head towards Czechia? Slovakia?

What’s next Tucker? I mean DR?  Oh sorry, I mean Putin.

Thats right, PUTIN!!!

Meanwhile, precious is deflecting about Ethiopia (so white of you) and China - CHINUHHH!!!

Remember when Conald chose not to sanction China over the detention of Muslims in Xinjiang because he was in the "middle of a trade deal" dear? Remember that? 

Go to hell you fascist traitor - we know you Bannon types won’t be happy until WWIII kicks off.

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

Dude, this is the same rationale used to get into Viet Nam.  

https://www.fpri.org/article/2017/04/united-states-went-war-vietnam/

Why did the U.S. go to war in Vietnam? This is a question historians continue to debate. One of the main reasons it remains a source of argument is that it is difficult to say when the U.S. war actually began. Should we trace it back to the 1940s when President Harry Truman authorized U.S. financial support of the French war in Indochina? Did it begin in the 1950s when the Geneva Accords divided Vietnam in two and President Dwight Eisenhower offered U.S. aid to help establish a non-communist nation in the southern half to counter the communist north? Eisenhower’s “domino theory,” the idea that if one country in Southeast Asia fell to the communists, the entire region would fall, and the ripple effects would be felt throughout the Asia-Pacific world, informed not only his thinking about U.S. relations with the region but the policymaking of his successors, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. Kennedy asserted that Americans would “pay any price, bear any burden” to support democratic nation building as a way to counter communist advances in Asia. During Johnson’s presidency, the U.S. escalated its war in Vietnam, starting with the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution in which Congress authorized Johnson to use military force without declaring war. In March 1965, U.S. Marines landed at Danang.

But President Biden doesn't want to send troops right?

If the U.S. failed to step in and help South Vietnam, it would send a message to the rest of Southeast Asia and the world that the U.S. was not truly committed to containing communism. The problem for Johnson was that deep down he didn’t necessarily want to commit U.S. troops to the fight. He believed the South Vietnamese should fight for themselves with American aid and advice. Publicly, though, he and members of his administration, especially Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, emphasized the strategic importance of South Vietnam. 

Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember Viet Nam.  It sucked the big one.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, dpberr said:

The emergency powers isn't just for Covid protests, just like the Patriot Act wasn't just about 9-11.

The "emergency" will most certainly evolve. 

You are correct, more to it. The protesters are led by Maga nuts and so called patriot groups. There is an underlying alternative group, well funded and set on destabilizing. Localizing politicians houses have been attacked, damaged spray painted,cars wreaked, for the last 3 or 4 months. I want all of this type of person dealt with so I support strong measures, used appropriately. Emergency legislation us not required. 

I love good protest, but this is more than that. 

Example...I can agree with Jan 6 protesters message, but not the actions. I have no desire to live in anarchy.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are correct, more to it. The protesters are led by Maga nuts and so called patriot groups. There is an underlying alternative group, well funded and set on destabilizing. Localizing politicians houses have been attacked, damaged spray painted,cars wreaked, for the last 3 or 4 months. I want all of this type of person dealt with so I support strong measures, used appropriately. Emergency legislation us not required. 

I love good protest, but this is more than that. 

Example...I can agree with Jan 6 protesters message, but not the actions. I have no desire to live in anarchy.

When I do a search for "Canadian politicians homes attacked" I don't find anything other than some items in the past.  Do you have any links to recent reports?  Thx..

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When I do a search for "Canadian politicians homes attacked" I don't find anything other than some items in the past.  Do you have any links to recent reports?  Thx..

Read Niagara Newspapers, St. Catharines Standard, Niagara Falls Review...

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Niagara, those are probably just a few stragglers who only just now watched the last thirteen seconds. 😉

I wish you hadn't reminded me of that.  I had completely repressed that memory.  Now its back to counseling!  LOL

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Read Niagara Newspapers, St. Catharines Standard, Niagara Falls Review...

Thx.  I'll check that out.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Taking away liberties...what the.....you know the next step of that is....pandemics ending....someone has to stop this!!

Invoking the Emergency Act against peaceful protests is nothing short of tyranny. 

Just now, wnyguy said:

Invoking the Emergency Act against peaceful protests is nothing short of tyranny. 

People with the "wrong" views criticizing the government can expect a knock on the door from government thugs and accountants.  With the determination of what the "wrong" views are at the discretion and whim of government officials.   

Note to Canadian truckers.  There are good jobs openings in the States. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

An Ottawa judge denied bail for Lich.  She's charged with mischief.  

Let that soak in.  

She was the brains behind the fundraising, and it appears Trudeau is pretty pissed about that.  

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Let that soak in.  

She was the brains behind the fundraising, and it appears Trudeau is pretty pissed about that.  

Almost like spending over a year in jail while facing a Trespassing misdemeanor.

• Like (+1) 2

You're all going to have catch me up....all of this Government heavy handed clamp down is about The Virus, right?  I'm really confused....'cuz I don't remember seeing doubled up surgical masks on all the Police Officers while they were repeatedly clubbing the journalists covering the protest.

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're all going to have catch me up....all of this Government heavy handed clamp down is about The Virus, right?  I'm really confused....'cuz I don't remember seeing doubled up surgical masks on all the Police Officers while they were repeatedly clubbing the journalists covering the protest.

The "police" had more hearing protection on than protection from the COVID.

58 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Almost like spending over a year in jail while facing a Trespassing misdemeanor.

That's because there's no rule of law anymore.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

Let that soak in.  

She was not only charged with mischief, but please do keep the ignorance rolling.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Denied bail for counselling mischief? If you think that is reasonable you and I will never agree 

There are many reasons to deny bail, and she failed in three ways: the bail judge determined she is a flight risk, her surety was unreliable, and she is highly likely to reoffend. 

And counselling mischief is plenty serious when it leads to what happened in Ottawa.

Mischief alone can lead to 10 years in prison in canada (although that would be extreme). counselling many people to do crime is likely more problematic than that.

We dont have to agree, I cant say I have enough info into what she actually did to make a determination.

21 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

There are many reasons to deny bail, and she failed in three ways: the bail judge determined she is a flight risk, her surety was unreliable, and she is highly likely to reoffend. 

And counselling mischief is plenty serious when it leads to what happened in Ottawa.

Mischief alone can lead to 10 years in prison in canada (although that would be extreme). counselling many people to do crime is likely more problematic than that.

We dont have to agree, I cant say I have enough info into what she actually did to make a determination.

Mischief has a definition

Trudeau to withdraw use of Emergency Act today. Job is done. Citizens across Canada can sleep tonight with no fear of doors being kicked in by storm troopers (slight exaggeration😆😆)

44 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Mischief has a definition

Trudeau to withdraw use of Emergency Act today. Job is done. Citizens across Canada can sleep tonight with no fear of doors being kicked in by storm troopers (slight exaggeration😆😆)

Does a group of police officers riding horses through a crowd and trampling a women in a jazzy meet the criteria for "mischief"?  My suspicion is there is some sort of exemption or liability waiver clause for "official mischief". 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Does a group of police officers riding horses through a crowd and trampling a women in a jazzy meet the criteria for "mischief"?  My suspicion is there is some sort of exemption or liability waiver clause for "official mischief". 

One citizen injured is not good, but horses are gentle persuaders if you choose to not be moved, then.....

Very minor incidence in comparison to other areas of the world. Let's watch US version next week in an open area. You know, most if the Vincent was the affect on other citizens. Iives and businesses, this was not an open space. Washington has some space.