Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Nope

Josh won it with 13 sec left

All the coach had to do was squib it

It's on McDermott 100%

The defense let Mahomes March up and down the field all game.

The so called #1 defense should have been able to close out the game with 13 seconds left. 

Are youin favor of dumping McDermott?

Get real.

Bills fans have had to endure a lot of heartbreak - especially the older ones.

Hang in there. Everyone. I think it's hokey to say "we'll be back again," because sometimes, you never are.  But we do have a future w/ JA.  Let's just keep getting shots at it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

But we do. If you rush 2 maybe 3 have 8 or 9 in coverage, you have 2 guys on those 2 you have 2 shots to take them down within 5 yards. The palm itself would have taken 4-5 seconds and 5 yards issued. Only needs to happen once or twice.

Anything would have been better than what we did there…

• Like (+1) 1

I should say while I continue to complain about that Defensive coaching debacle that...We have Josh Freaking Allen...And as long as we have that dude we are going to be in it EVERY year...Because that kid is so ridiculously good...And he has not peaked folks...Not yet...

Go Bills...B-)

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Now you're giving them possession in your territory.

What type of squib gives them possession in our territory. You squib it down field, worst case senario it goes through the endZone. Best case is it goes to the 5 they’re forced to run it back and they get it back to the 25 with 8 seconds left

7 minutes ago, klos63 said:

let them have the ball hit the ground and roll around. I doubt they risk that.  You don't let a high kick land on the field at the 10 yard line. Too risky that it bounces back and we recover.

You know, if we hit that perfect kick then yeah. Could Bass had done that? I don't know. How about we just not let them gain 50 yards on 2 plays next time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Turbo44 said:

What type of squib gives them possession in our territory. You squib it down field, worst case senario it goes through the endZone. Best case is it goes to the 5 they’re forced to run it back and they get it back to the 25 with 8 seconds left

Worst case scenario is an up man fields it and knees it and you take no time off the clock and give them the ball in very good field position 

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What an ass. Just own your awful mistakes.

Completely disagree on this take. It was obvious he knew coaching decisions cost the team. Was big of him to say, “it’s on me” multiple times instead of directly throwing anyone under the bus. Don’t know if I could have done the same. 

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Someone suggested an onside kick.

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

The defense let Mahomes March up and down the field all game.

The so called #1 defense should have been able to close out the game with 13 seconds left. 

Are youin favor of dumping McDermott?

Get real.

The coach could have made a decision that would have sealed the victory...he blew what was Josh's crowning moment, and we are once again the Bills that blew it

He gets next season to win it

If he doesn't...send him packing. This team is too good to let him make calls that lose playoff games and rob Allen of his moment 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.