Josh's first born is rooting for his dad, and is picking his team to win.

Draconator

1 hour ago, teef said:

well...there is a documented story about a handler and her dolphin that apparently had an intimate relationship.  when she stopped taking care of it, it became depressed and died.  anyone into this?

Is this the same story about a father who brought his infant son, wearing nothing but a onesie, to a Bills game in sub-zero weather for the sole purpose of getting a warm seat and a bunch of attention?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Assuming this is about Josh Allen being the father figure the Miami dolphins look up to

Think “Remember the Titans” and Denzel saying “Now who’s your daddy? Say it. Who’s your daddy?” and it begins to make sense?  

My kids knew every line from that movie and at times I’d have to ask “will you let THEM say it?” 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, teef said:

well...there is a documented story about a handler and her dolphin that apparently had an intimate relationship.  when she stopped taking care of it, it became depressed and died.  anyone into this?

TSW is not your personal erotica site. 

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is this the same story about a father who brought his infant son, wearing nothing but a onesie, to a Bills game in sub-zero weather for the sole purpose of getting a warm seat and a bunch of attention?

that person sounds like human excrement.  

18 hours ago, teef said:

I used to be a killer whale handler. I like my women large

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.