Predict the score BILLS - KC

mead107

2 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Buffalo 34 Kansas City 31. Feel that 31 is the magic number for the defense. We know KC will get their yards and some points, but hold them to 31 and Buffalo advances to the AFC Championship game.

Sounds like a good result.  The key is to not let KC go off on one of their scoring runs and have the Bills chase the game..  We need to dictate, let them chase.

• Like (+1) 1

This sure sets up to be a classic. I go back and forth with thinking who is going to win. Almost feels like it's a coin toss to put it in simplistic terms. However, slight edge has to go to the Chiefs who are defending AFC Champions and at home. 

I'm not putting much stock in either of the the two wild card wins. Both teams played at home versus inferior teams. Enough said there...

Can the Bill's win the battle of the lines? How effective will they run the ball? This is paramount to prevent KC from just teeing off. Even so, will Allen have time to throw? Can he use his legs to run and extend plays? KC has limited Allen's rush ability in the past. Can the receivers get past their aggressive bump and run. I believe Sanders is excellent at beating this type of coverage. 

How do the Bill's limit the powerful Chiefs offense? Kelce has killed the Bill's in the past. The Bills seemingly don't have an effective answer for him. Without Tre the secondary is clearly more vulnerable. I do believe the Bills will be effective at stopping their run game. However, can they limit the screen plays? KC loves to gash teams with several different screen plays. Look for a few gadet plays from the Chiefs when they are in the red zone. They are very skilled and effective down there. 

Ok sorry for the rant...

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Bills 31 - Chiefs 15. Game is out of reach by mid 3rd Qtr.  Then, we destroy the Bengals.

Oh.....and in my best Tony Montana.....F*%k Green Bay and f%$k Tampa. We will kill those cockroaches. 

This is our year folks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chiefs scored 6 TDs in 10 minutes of game time last week. I don't think a game is ever out of reach for them.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Setting aside all the Xs and Os, I believe this one comes down to the refs. If they let the KC secondary play ‘sticky’ with our receivers there’s no amount of execution that will overcome it. Let’s hope that’s not the case. 

We’ll hold the heck out of Kelce if that’s the case so it’s not a total loss 

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The Chiefs scored 6 TDs in 10 minutes of game time last week. I don't think a game is ever out of reach for them.

Yea after the Steelers defense had been on the field for like 20 mins straight because their offense couldn’t pick up a first down lol 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Beast said:

If we have over 500 yards in total offense and have a kickoff return for a TD, Allen has 4 passing TD’s and Motor has a rushing TD, how do we only score 36? Does Bass miss every extra point?

I have to keep in tradition with last week's prediction in the score and stats not making any real sense.  Don't wanna change anything 

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

If the Bills continue their methodical approach, I don't think the Chiefs are getting 3 drives in any 10 minute stretch let alone 6 chances.

• Like (+1) 2

I haven’t really predicted scores all season and not going to start now.  I’ll just say that the Buffalo Bills are playing like a team possessed by the desire to reach the ultimate goal.  I’m still in awe of how they played last Saturday night.  As good as Josh Allen has been, last Saturday seemed like that moment in The Matrix when Neo finally realizes he can control everything and it all slows down like slow motion for him.

KC and the rest of the NFL better look out.

• Like (+1) 5

36-28 KC.

36-20 late in the 4th. Bills make it interesting and pull within 1 score but fail to get Josh the ball back. KC runs out the final 4 minutes.

Josh throws for 400 yards and 3 TD's. But has 3 INTs. 

Bills defense struggles to contain Hill. Mahomes goes for 300 yards and 4 TD'S. 1 INT. Hill 10 catches for 180 yards and 2 TD'S.

• Like (+1) 1

KC 35, Bills 21.

***Total Homer pick***

The Bills no.1 ranked D does not scare me.  Kc's line has gelled since week 5.  Unless you are getting to Mahomes with 4 rushing...it's not going to be a good day.

Willie Gay, the Vacuum destroyer, will play....I won't be surprised if they have him spy Allen.  KC will NOT blitz...and will rely on the front 4 to get there....and they will.  Chris Jones specifically.  KC will commit to stopping the run, and play alot of 7 man coverages....so I think what you'll see is KC try and keep Allen one diminsional...we all know what a great runner and off script player he is....I think there will be a committment to keep Allen from running.  

Pat Mahomes is now 7-2 in the playoffs.  Both losses were Tom Brady.  One of those losses was at home in a game that went to OT where Brady and NE wont the toss and Pat never got the ball.  Pat Mahomes has never been on the field at Arrowhead at the end of the 4th quarter of a playoff game having lost.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.