Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Sad how Chiefs fans are on this crusade to vilify the entirety of Bills Mafia over one random chick trying to be edgy and making a tasteless bad joke about wanting to punch the Mahomes family.  As if you can't spend 5 minutes on their fan forums and find numerous rape jokes, wishes/calls for injuring players or worse, etc.  Their forums are an even more toxic cesspool than Patriots or Jets.

They’re totally cool with drafting the guy that literally beat his pregnant girlfriend though.  The whole chiefs ‘dynasty’ is built on the cornerstone of the chiefs being scummy enough to draft tyreek hill.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

FWIW

DVOA Rankings of playoff teams for the Regular Season (Weighted DVOA is adjustment to reflect how the team has played in most recent games):

716922986_2021DVOARegSeason.thumb.jpg.39115a7c7d08f49ad6cac979cc8f0666.jpg

DVOA Rankings of playoff teams for Regular Season and 1st Round of Playoffs:

1503245953_2021DVOARegSeasonandPO.thumb.jpg.8e888902761ded408a9734c96699bbf9.jpg

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/team-efficiency/2021/regular

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's actually quite relevant and the next demon this franchise needs to exorcise, specifically Allen and McDermott.

Do you really think anyone but you are thinking about a 30 year road playoff victory drought.....especially Allen and McDermott?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Don’t remember one poster riling everyone up like this before - you folks realize (i) you’re getting worked up and arguing with something calling itself “FilthyBeast” and (ii) one poster’s “bad vibes” won’t change the outcome of the game, right?

Personally, I’m far less anxious about this game than last weekend’s.  This will be a heavyweight fight that the best fighter will win.  Last weekend, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing to an inferior Patriots team and all of the psychological ramifications that would’ve made for a looooooong offseason.

I have no idea why anyone would pay attention to a poster who, prior to the 1st game against the Jets this year, predicted that the Jets would blow out the Bills and that the Bills might not win another game the rest of the year.

And that is as close as he came to being correct about anything related to this team...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

My Wednesday thoughts

1. "It's all we got, it's all we need."

2. The disrespect of the Titans, a number 1 seed, is off the chain.  Titans have beaten both Bills and Chiefs this year.

3. Shocking to see talking heads not automatically lining up behind 15.  This could be a 50-50 split  by Sunday night.

4. I really can't decide who has the greater motivation going into the Bills-Chiefs game.

5. Legends are made in the playoffs.  Micah made his last weekend.  I'm going with Ed Oliver this weekend.

6. The matchup I will be watching most closely this weekend is Ingram-Jones vs Dawkins-Bates

7. Someone else mentioned up stream is Josh on a Flacco playoff trajectory?  I have been thinking about this since the close of the Patriots unpantsing.

8. I secretly hope KC starts CEH over McKinnon.

9. Jerry Hughes, your time is NOW.  THIS WEEKEND..

10. Can Matt Milano defend Kelce?

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 4

TV pairings .. so officially we get Nantz and Romo .. I like Eagle and Davis but either is better than the Fox or NBC crews.

- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans on CBS/Paramount+: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis and Evan Washburn

Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET

- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers on FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi

Sunday, 3 p.m. ET

- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on NBC/Peacock: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya

Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET

- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs on CBS/Paramount+: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

• Like (+1) 3

When you think about how the way to beat Mahomes especially is to pressure with the front four, I think Jerry Hughes is the big x factor in this game. He brought some juice last week and I expect him to leave it all on the line this week as well. Orlando Brown has been inconsistent this year, and their RT Andrew Wylie is likely their weak spot. Our DEs need to show up and I expect Hughes will be the most critical part in that.

Edited by BillsFanInRaleigh
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.