Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

3 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Okay I will say it here, as people seem to not be concerned, I am about the defense vs. elite QB's.  Yes the Bills annihilated the Pats, but NE moved the ball, again converted too many 3rd downs & when not were 4-4 on 4th.

This week is Mahomes & not Jones. 

Duly noted.  For perspective Pats got 1/2 of their passing yardage when game was essentially over (after it was 33-3 aka garbage time).  Prior to that time, Michael Macorkle Jones was 11/18 for 116 yds and 2 picks and the Pats had scored 3 points.  After they scored their 1st TD McD put in the backup LBs, DBs for the last Pats scoring drive.  And even our backups got a stop in 4 plays and forced a punt after NE had gained a total of 14 yds on 1st 4th quarter possession.  They were 4/8 on 3rd down and 1/1 on 4th down prior to Bills going up 33-3 when it mattered and 1 of those 3rd down conversions was on a DPI penalty on Wallace.

As for elite QBs, Brady was only QB all year with a Passer rating over 100 vs the Bills.  Mahomes and Tannehill's ratings were 70.5 vs the Bills.  All told those 3 combined for 5TDs, 3 INTS and were sacked 4 times by the Bills.  Not sure where your fear of elite QBs is coming from?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I dont think i've ever quite seen a fan base that if you even hint towards the fact that they arent an unstoppable force and that certain teams or players may be on their level or even approach it, they have a complete tantrum. Basically holding their breath and plugging their ears like a snot nosed toddler, until you admit no other qb or team has a chance against them.... Go on any social media platform and find somebody saying Mahomes isnt in his very own elevated "God tier" then watch those pricks in KC go completely nuclear.

.... any fan thats watched football for more than 10 minutes knows how stupid an arrogant/untouchable attitude can make you look. and it can happen quickly. I honestly think they expect to make the next decades worth of superbowls and they feel like thats perfectly reasonable... the way those dudes talk you'd think they were coming into the playoffs as some juggarnaut as opposed to a very good but flawed 12-5 NUMBER 2 SEED. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Duly noted.  For perspective Pats got 1/2 of their passing yardage when game was essentially over (after it was 33-3 aka garbage time).  Prior to that time, Michael Macorkle Jones was 11/18 for 116 yds and 2 picks and the Pats had scored 3 points.  After they scored their 1st TD McD put in the backup LBs, DBs for the last Pats scoring drive.  And even our backups got a stop in 4 plays and forced a punt after NE had gained a total of 14 yds on 1st 4th quarter possession.  They were 4/8 on 3rd down and 1/1 on 4th down prior to Bills going up 33-3 when it mattered and 1 of those 3rd down conversions was on a DPI penalty on Wallace.

As for elite QBs, Brady was only QB all year with a Passer rating over 100 vs the Bills.  Mahomes and Tannehill's ratings were 70.5 vs the Bills.  All told those 3 combined for 5TDs, 3 INTS and were sacked 4 times by the Bills.  Not sure where your fear of elite QBs is coming from?  

Good post....he probably won't understand it though lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I am looking forward to seeing what our offense looks like. When we played the chiefs earlier in the year, it wasn’t clicking at all. We sort of won due to a few big plays and some hero

ball. 

Also, having played them 3 times recently, Spags has thrown a million looks at us, and so there will be less surprise. In addition, we are just executing across the board at a high level. This has the makings of being an absolute explosion on offense by the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Logic said:

Maybe so. That's the whole point, though. We DO have good moderation and rules and, therefore, a good set of members that don't talk about raping people all the time.

It's a good thing.

I never said it wasn’t a good thing for moderation. I’m just saying the same thing would happen to this board if it wasn’t. 

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Good post....he probably won't understand it though lol.

I got it.....  I also pointed out their drives.  

They did great vs. Mahomes the first game, but Tannehill moved the ball when needed the second half.  I did not take note of who was in the last TD drive (so sorry).  But yes the defense is infallible according to all of you, so if you're not worried about Mahomes & the Chiefs, I guess I'm not....😜  

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.