Chiefs v Broncos (Eagles v Cowboys page 23)

ColoradoBills

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Said this several times this year... Chiefs are a lesser team this year... Bills need not fear them in the playoffs

Only AFC team I'm especially worried about this year is the Colts. Every other team out of the AFC I feel pretty equally about, Bills can match up and beat any of them even without playing our best game.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Who would you think beats them in the AFC if they are the 2 seed?

Not saying anyone can't.

But I think they should be favourites in every game they play

Titans, Bills, Colts, Patriots, Bengals, Raiders, Chargers. Whoever they're matched up with can beat them.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I want the games in Buffalo.

Yep.  Playoff games are different with pressure really turned up.    As long as the wind is not outrageous we have an advantage. Plus it was nit on Josh, the playcalling by Daboll was terrible that pats game.  Horrendous!  Should we play the pats.with oit those gusts , Josh will take over and max will flounder.  Josh and the bills played down to the falcons the cirs5 half and then turned it on.  Hard to been razor sharp every game , esp against a dud falcon team.  That won’t happen in the playoffs.  Experience is so huge in the playoffs.  We know how it feels to win but also we really know the feeling to lose in the playoffs.  This is what the Bills have been waiting for the entire year despite all the each game is just another game line!  Not true for playoff games !   Those 90 bills teams lost a couple years first and then that experience took over. Rarely does a team with a qb with little or no playoff experience  go deep into the playoffs.  We want these games ar home with as much as possible.  Andre Reed was saying it’s a big plus at home.  Just not traveling is a FACTOR for more rest. 

boy hasselback called now screens would defeat this d at the halftime analysis on espn.  Good call wrex was just sahimv how flat kc was and was being outcoached.  He should know being an expert at being outcoached. 

But playoff games at home with that crowd are crucial.  Let’s just hope the Bills don’t start out flat tomorrow and take the jets seriously. This is for the east and to hurt the pats. That has to be motivating !   Let s hope we don’t see a falcons first half repeat   If the Chiefs somehow lose , the Bills should be really motivated !   We will see how Josh plays with the east on the line!  If they lose to the jets , I would not be very confident against the pats.  You want to win going in !   

That chiefs d is def different with Ingram ( whom we shoikd have gone after ) and Jon’s inside.  Thise guys didn’t play against us the first gsme Would rather play them in BLo than arrowhead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Only AFC team I'm especially worried about this year is the Colts. Every other team out of the AFC I feel pretty equally about, Bills can match up and beat any of them even without playing our best game.

Yes ... The memory of the earlier game is fresh ... But I still fancy going up against Wentz though...

It's a real opportunity for the Bills this year.. I hope they can play their best because they will be very tough to beat by another AFC team if they do...

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

How about Bengals.... feel that is a game where we would definently miss Tre White... they are playing unbelievable rn and theyre clicking at the right time. Extremely young, very well balanced. 1000 yard rusher and 2 1000 yards pass catchers. Theyd be extremely difficult to stop.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

I keep turning away from this game thinking the Chiefs are taking it in hand, then come back and the Broncos are still in it. This KC team is not playing like a top seed juggernaut right now.

Yeah.  Definitely feels like Denver has no chance to win this, but KC playing with fire.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.