Super WC weekend Playoff Game 1 — NE* at Buffalo. Are you worried?

Playoff Game 1 is looking to be NE* at Buffalo.  

219 members have voted

1. 1. What is your mindset. Are you worried?

• Hell No! The Bills own the East!!!
    • Belicheat & Jones should be feared

32 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Right. It looked far more certain on Sunday morning, then they played the games. 

It even looks like the Monday night game tonight, Browns vs Steelers has an effect on the outcome. The Steelers are still alive. And the Ravens only hope of making the playoffs requires many things, but the strangest of which is a Browns loss in one of their last 2 games. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Burrow, those receivers, plus Mixon running the ball. They will be a very difficult team to stop. The Bills would probably have to win a shootout against them. One of those last team with the ball wins type of games.

Jamar Chase against Levi Wallace and/or Dane Jackson is not something I look forward to as a Bills fan…

• Agree 4

I’m worried about the wind and terrible weather hampering our passing game.

I’m worried that a couple terrible ref calls could derail possible TD drives or extend our oppositions eventual TD drives. 

I’m worried that Daboll (or Frazier) will call a bad game.

I’m worried that the OL will suck.  

I’m worried that a core player could miss the game due to covid.  

I’m not worried about the patriots.  It’s all about us.  We play and coach to the best of our abilities we should win.

• Like (+1) 1

the bills would still have to win three more games to win the super bowl.  my only fear would be that belichick comes up with a great gameplan that can be mimicked by other opponents even if the bills beat new england.

other than that possibility, i wouldn't be that concerned.

56 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That's such a small sample size. I really don't know that it matters whether it's playoffs or not. It doesn't magically change the game.

Your mind is clearly already made up. Nothing anyone says is going to change it. 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Bellichek didn't get where he is by being a half assed coach he learns something every time he plays a team .

I'm not as much worried about the Pats though as i am on just which Bills team shows up . If the same team that played them last time shows up no problem but if the Bills team that played the Jags shows up were screwed !! 

I will be rooting for them either way ... GO BILLS !! 

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

last i saw we had over a 50% chance of playing them. but that was before sunday. if things stay chalk with the top 3 seeds its most likely us and NE in the 4/5 game.... i didnt vote, but its the playoffs and with the inconsistent nature of this team i suppose i'm worried. Although i think we probably would have swept them if not for an anomalous weather event.

Using the “better” record wins next week most Machine outcomes left Buffalo 4th seed and NE* 5th.  

only when you factor in “upsets” does that deviate. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I would be more afraid of the officials, if this game were to happen.

the Refs haven’t been horrendous the last game or 2 

Knock wood that that continues 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.