Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Postgame Thread -PLAYOFFS!

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I don't get it, develop the rookie sure, but he's just not as good as McKenzie is now and I don't feel any safer with him doing it.

Agreed....not sure if it may have had anything to do with McK getting more snaps on offense or what...but I was definitely a little nervous each time Stevenson touched the ball lol

36 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Am I the only one who thought Josh played a great game? Two tipped ball picks are what they are. The overthrow pick was not good. But he was also throwing some darts, and converting a lot of 3rd and longs. 

Weirdly enough, even with a bad passer rating, he was throwing the ball well, IMO. 

Josh made a few mistakes, but he did more for his team to win the game than Ryan did. And let’s be honest, those were awful conditions.  Would any QB have had a really good day?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Regarding McKenzie and Stevenson, the big difference is that Stevenson is a rookie, and McKenzie isn't.

Don't forget, Stevenson didn't drop the football untouched - his mistake really, was not to call for a fair catch, as the defender was going to be on him.

My eyes think McKenzie is far more dynamic and dangerous to take it to the house and fumble. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Am I the only one who thought Josh played a great game? Two tipped ball picks are what they are. The overthrow pick was not good. But he was also throwing some darts, and converting a lot of 3rd and longs. 

Weirdly enough, even with a bad passer rating, he was throwing the ball well, IMO. 

He was throwing well, the tipped INTs are more about him making the correct assessment, not his throwing.  He was throwing lasers, several were dropped that would have been big.  

The great thing about Allen, he was more than happy and willing to beat them with his running.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Josh made a few mistakes, but he did more for his team to win the game than Ryan did. And let’s be honest, those were awful conditions.  Would any QB have had a really good day?

I loved it when Josh pump faked the defender out making him jump to block pass and Josh zipped on by for a 1st down lol

He did have a really good day 

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

2 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

I think Josh and Motor got us to the W, but Rodgers has 4 INT's all season, ? how does he avoid getting the ball tipped ?.  Something to ponder.

Yeah tipped passes are going to happen sometimes...but that was one he should have thrown away imo. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.