Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Postgame Thread -PLAYOFFS!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Singletary was Buffalo’s best player!

It’s great to have more balance.

Team has the ingredients to go on a huge run.

If Devin can continue to get a few more touches and plays like he has last couple games along with our DL front getting pressure like they did today, then we will be really hard to beat. Matt Ryan made completed some passes here and there but Bills D got pressure on a pretty consistent basis I thought

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Singletary was Buffalo’s best player!

It’s great to have more balance.

Team has the ingredients to go on a huge run.

Yes, the offense needs to be able to run the ball well when defenses or the weather stifle the passing game.

I have been consistent in saying that the RBs are not the biggest problem with the run game.  Singletary, Moss and Brenda are a good enough combination for a good offense.  The complaints abut Singletary’s and Moss’ speed is way overblown.  Maybe, with some commitment to the run game, the OL could be adequate at run blocking.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

concern of mine.  Seem to be more miscommunication Ints this season

Thought Beasley was blocked and Josh didn't realise until it was too late.

The tipped picks were unfortunate; Prescott nearly had an INT just now but got away with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Isn’t the first time since (1996?) since the previous years’ 4 finalists are in the playoffs? 

Thought # 2:

a game of inches. If Josh doesn’t lose his footing in final 4th down attempt in Tennessee, it’s very possible the Bills could’ve been sitting in the top spot in the AFC with final game at home with Jets.  Would’ve could’ve should’ve. 

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

This win, a victory over the Jets sets up a home play off game against NE.   If the Browns beat Cincinnati next week this all changes.   I will savor this win and worry later.

Not gonna lie I would rather avoid the Cheaters altogether - not because I don't think we can beat them, but because I don't think I could take it if we don't

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Important W obviously

First time I’ve seen this team change their approach drastically mid game and it worked near perfectly. Loved the smash mouth football, loved that they are learning to win without Josh having a superstar day. That’s important this time of year but clearly we need good Josh in the playoffs to have success.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Isn’t the first time since (1996?) since the previous years’ 4 finalists are in the playoffs? 

Thought # 2:

a game of inches. If Josh doesn’t lose his footing in final 4th down attempt in Tennessee, it’s very possible the Bills could’ve been sitting in the top spot in the AFC with final game at home with Jets.  Would’ve could’ve should’ve. 

Oops. Looks like a couple of you had the same thoughts about Titans game, posting just before mine. 

Just now, RunTheBall said:

Important W obviously

First time I’ve seen this team change their approach drastically mid game and it worked near perfectly. Loved the smash mouth football, loved that they are learning to win without Josh having a superstar day. That’s important this time of year but clearly we need good Josh in the playoffs to have success.

He still kinda had a superstar day on the ground though. 15 carries 81 yards 2 TD lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.