Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Postgame Thread -PLAYOFFS!

Chandler#81

I am very glad that they won and credit to the Falcons who played like the playoffs were at stake (they were).  Still, not the performance that a serious championship contender should put out there.  I want to Billeave, but I see a pretty good team that really is about even with 6 or 7 AFC teams.  There will be no easy outs in this year’s playoffs and the only way this team runs that gauntlet is if Josh Allen plays lights out.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Just now using the ESPN playoff machine and it looks like if the Bills win, Browns win, and Raiders win (assuming the Pats beat the dolphins) we would likely be the 3 seed hosting the Raiders (which I think I would take right now).

Would definitely take that but I suspect we will be playing the Pats.  I don't think the Browns are going to beat Cinci.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Would definitely take that but I suspect we will be playing the Pats.  I don't think the Browns are going to beat Cinci.

Yeah same.  But who knows, the Dolphins might throw a wrench into things against NE...they will likely have a lot of the games with playoff implications at the same time so the Dolphins HAVE to win (and get a ton of help) to get in so they shouldn't be just mailing it in.  Next week will be a very interesting Sunday!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

Should I have phrased that better? After the safety, the free kick. 

Although I guess technically that might not be classified as a punt, its the only time Haack has kicked the ball in two weeks. 

Good point!  Forgot about that, though I don't know if that's officially classified as a punt either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.