GMFB Love after a “statement” 😉 Win

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Schrager is the definition of a tool if you look up his high school yearbook photo wouldn’t be surprised if his favorite band wasn’t tool 

I can take just about anyone that’s on the show understanding they are all national talking head types…but Schragar?  The worst.  

• Agree 1

How many of us are just as guilty? I didn't count the Bills out, because I thought NE was suspect mainly, but I was exactly endorsing a Bills victory either. The story of the game was that the OL looked good. Just how they accomplished this feat is anyones guess but protecting Allen alluded our OL most of the year.....

Give Allen time and we can beat anyone. Like many are saying, we put 33 up and had two TDs dropped....

Go Bills!

14 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

In what way? It's creepy for me for only wanna watch when an attractive woman is on to keep my attention? Do you even know what you're talking about? Or just like to spit out nonsense?

I like to spit out my opinion.

yes….. I think it’s creepy that the you’ll ONLY watch a certain football show because an attractive woman is on.  It’s not like she has great information.  Her thing is “fantasy” and her fantasy advice stinks.  You really ONLY watch it to sit there and stare at a chick.  Not much that isn’t creepy about that

Edited by NewEra
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

yes….. I think it’s creepy that the you’ll ONLY watch a certain football show because an attractive woman is on.  It’s not like she has great information.  Her thing is “fantasy” and her fantasy advice stinks.  You really ONLY watch it to sit there and stare at a chick.  Not much that isn’t creepy about that

My God dude, I'd be willing to bet that's why most guys watch. I can't believe this is even a thing I'm talking about right now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

My God dude, I'd be willing to bet that's why most guys watch. I can't believe this is even a thing I'm talking about right now

Cool.

You’re the one that said the only reason you watch an NFL discussion show is to look at a woman.  Seems like a waste of time.  

24 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

How many of us are just as guilty? I didn't count the Bills out, because I thought NE was suspect mainly, but I was exactly endorsing a Bills victory either. The story of the game was that the OL looked good. Just how they accomplished this feat is anyones guess but protecting Allen alluded our OL most of the year.....

Give Allen time and we can beat anyone. Like many are saying, we put 33 up and had two TDs dropped....

Go Bills!

Cody Ford wasn't on the field.  He apparently so bad that he makes the other lineman a liability.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Cool.

You’re the one that said the only reason you watch an NFL discussion show is to look at a woman.  Seems like a waste of time.  

You need to grow up dude. I'm a man who likes to watch an attractive woman on tv. It would be a different argument if I said she should do the show wearing a bikini. Never said that, I just said I like watching because I like watching her as an attractive woman. Get over it

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You need to grow up dude. I'm a man who likes to watch an attractive woman on tv. It would be a different argument if I said she should do the show wearing a bikini. Never said that, I just said I like watching because I like watching her as an attractive woman. Get over it

I appreciate your opinion.  I’ll be sure to take all of the advice you give

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Meh, it's nice to have people saying good things about the Bills but all these media people make me laugh. Two weeks ago the Pats were the best team in the AFC and headed for the SB, now they've been "exposed!" and the Bills are suddenly the biggest threat to KC.

Two weeks ago Allen was overpaid and being outplayed by a rookie QB, now he's the best QB in the league again.

Maybe it was always like this and we just didn't notice as much because we read stuff in newspapers, but now it's just reacting to stuff one game at a time, or even one play at a time. That's what us fans are supposed to do in the weekly game threads, the media are supposed to be a little more professional than that. 

I know, I know, that's a foolish way to think

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The only thing hotter than Kay are her takes.  She becomes more annoying with every show.  Her flavour-of-the-week opinions are right there with Schrags.  Whichever way the wind blows…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

But, if she was wearing a bikini, I would watch!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

The only thing hotter than Kay are her takes.  She becomes more annoying with every show.  Her flavour-of-the-week opinions are right there with Schrags.  Whichever way the wind blows…

I dont care Kay is still smoking hot!

Just heard them say this, in Belichick's entire career (all 474 games), there's never been a team he's faced that hasn't punted once... until the Bills yesterday.

Kyle Brandt is right. That MNF matchup is the "3 pass game," but yesterday in NE was the "0 punt game." I love it!

51 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Yuuup.  She’s hot.  That’s all.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.