This is what they are saying in New England Land

DefenseWins

1 hour ago, george c said:

Allen, being happy with, and taking full advantage of the underneath stuff NE was giving up his was the most telling part of Allens growth into a complete QB this year.  
Give this guy an extra 2 seconds like he had yesterday…yikes…

This is what I’ve been saying since the Opener! I seem to recall that in preseason they’d move right down the field with short passes; one after the other in rapid fire mode. Then the season started and Dabolls play calling became a seemingly random mess. I’m convinced that if they’d stick to what works they’d virtually never punt…just like yesterday.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And Schopp thinking he is so superior and intellectual.

WGR is unlistenable.  There is some new guy, this year or so, that is terrible as well.  The only show I catch, maybe once a week or so is OBL, and that only because it's the only show in town.

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BearNorth said:

NE dropped at least two INT's that in other years, would have probably been caught. Levi had a drop that would have prevented a TD later in the drive.

And Manny Sanders dropped probably the easiest pass he was thrown all year in the end zone and Darrell Williams forgot where he was on the field on the Knox td pass that was called back so it would have even out with the ints anyway 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Expect NE to add a stud receiver or two in the offseason.  Amari Cooper? Devonte Adams?  Could see Beasley taking his insufferable act to NE too.

What’s to stop the bills from adding another stud TE and RB? Like seriously why worry about the pats you have the clearly superior qb now by a country mile 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

I disagree that the defense didn’t do much. They held the Cheaters to 7 points through the first 43 minutes of the game. 

Agree, yes they gave up 139 yards on the ground but only 139 in the air and alot of that was at the end when in the prevent (always thought the prevent is to prevent a game from being a blow out) for a total of 288.  Even the last NE game, they gave up alot on the ground, but little in the air.  In a 60 minute football game, a team is going to gain yards someplace, it's going to happen.  So overall thought defense was good!

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.