12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

It is really amusing to see this thin skinned kitty talking crap about someone else taking comments personally.  He went crying home after people were mean to him on this board.  Good riddance Timmah.

The irony is that this is exactly what certain members of the press want. To be shoved into the drama and get attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Beast said:

He doesn't understand because Tim Graham has never been called out and attempted to be embarrassed by a member of the media.

He is friends with Sullivan...not surprising since they are both arrogant douchebags. And yes, I've met Graham in real life.

10 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

It is really amusing to see this thin skinned kitty talking crap about someone else taking comments personally.  He went crying home after people were mean to him on this board.  Good riddance Timmah.

Graham is an arrogant douche...both the way he writes and in real life. I've met him and wanted to punch him in the face within 5 minutes.

I mean, not quite at a Brad Marchand, if I ever see this dude anyplace, anywhere, I will go punch him in the face without saying a word, but not far behind.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, stevewin said:

One of the other great benefits of todays win - no more Cheater fans on the board!

I’m sure they were looking forward to offering up their condescending crap like they’ve done for the better part of 20 years. Screw ‘em.

• Like (+1) 1

I gotta say this game was wayyyy closer than it needed to be. Thank God our offense was clutch all day. Defense didn’t really do much at all outside of the interception early on. 

the players are what won, and kept the game close. There were so many missed opportunities that would have been backbreakers for the Pats. 

1) Moss slip at the goal line and the Sanders drop

2) Kumerow drop

3) Daryl Williams being downfield on Knox TD

4) Levi dropped INT

If a single one of those plays are made we probably end up steam-rolling then because Mac would then have to throw constantly. 

as well as Josh played, McKenzie came up huge for us. He gets my MVP 

Edited by VaMilBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I don’t trust our defense… I was really disappointed with them today

I think there’s some nuance here that people aren’t picking up on…more often than not the pats are essentially in a goal line offense that it is very difficult to pass out of.  They’re just trading pass yards for rushing yards at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

I noticed #51, Eli Ankou, a couple of times today, he was held in one passing play and was pushing the pocket, I think he's a little better than Vernon Butler. 

Isn't a tub of goo better than Butler tho  😛  Agree - at least Ankou seems to bring some upside

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm in the minority. I've always like Sullivan. Sure he's not always right and very critical as well. He does give credit when it's due. In many respects, some could say the same about other posters here.

He’s always been an overly negative POS. He slants negative every chance he gets. He’s mediocre, always has been, and needs to start covering high school sports instead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.