Week 16, Bills v. Cheats, 12/26/21 - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

McKenzie was a real warrior out there making tough catches and fighting for yards. He got banged up and still kept fighting.

Allen was awesome. Came through in the clutch time and time again.

Diggs was also playing hurt and gave it his all. Came through in clutch moments. He played angry.

Singletary is our best back and it isn't even close.

I thought Taron Johnson was excellent. He has that one bull crap penalty when he was in perfect coverage.

Daboll called a good game. He got Josh on the move to help out the oline. He needs to keep it up.

Hyde with two INT's. He is a great safety. It's an utter shame he and Poyer did not make the pro bowl.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am totally confused by the oline. 

We saw our best version of it today, Bates should have been a regular a long time ago. Dawkins back, and allows Williams and Brown go back to where they're best.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I want to see the grade Ryan Bates gets on this one, I thought he did very well today. 

I have liked Bates every time I have seen him play. He is going to be a starter one day, hopefully for the Bills. He is a good player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Basically team win .. though the runs they had on us still scares me. Josh is legit. Lil Dirty career best day. When he see YouTube titles tomorrow.. “nick Wright shocked Bills ….” Or the rest of the espn nonsense .. Stephen A aghast … Joe Blow stunned …. Save yourself some minutes in your life and don’t give them the clicks / money that they get for peddling trash

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I give the game ball to McD. The aggressive game plan and on-field calls, especially 4th downs, showed that he is also taking the next step toward becoming great.

The only thing preventing me from doing it was 2nd and goal from the 1, leaving with no points on three weird pass play calls.  Bills score there, this game never gets to 26-21.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Outside of the obvious...

They took out Henry completely 

***** you, Tim Graham.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.