Dion Dawkins, Stefon Diggs named to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

I honestly believe you can make an argument for Allen over any of those QB, even the almighty Mahomes. As someone who has Herbert on his fantasy team, dude had not played at a high level for weeks!!! And I’m not even going to talk about Jackson, that is laughable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If the Bilss don't make the SB, and Allen is put in as 1st alternate, I'd tell the league and players who voted Lamar in over him to go F themselves and turn it down.  Frankly, I don't think Mahomes should be there over Allen either.  Herbert is a baller, reminds me a lot of Allen, I have no issue with I'm being in the top 3.  Allen being disrespected by the coaches and players is just so wrong and he should be PISSED and motivated by the disrespect.  Carry that chip Josh, and be sure to let the league know it when you stomp on them.

Edited by Preds

This makes no sense, but it never has.  I love Dawkins, but he's had a very poor year, much of it from being very sick at the start of the season (through no fault of his own).  He has never rounded into shape.  Allen should definitely be in over Jackson.  The teams' records are the same, but Allen's stats are much better and he's put up those stats with a lesser offensive line and lesser running game.  In the end, it doesn't really matter.  Let's hope Dawkins rounds into form down the stretch (I really hope that he was asymptomatic this time around) and the Bills win out.  That all that does matter.

Edited by msw2112
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-pro-bowl-snubs-matthew-stafford-cordarrelle-patterson-among-players-lef

not even on the snub list. burrow is. what a complete joke

"here are plenty of deserving candidates who made the final roster, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to provide a list of players who narrowly missed the cut." implies allen was 5th on pro bowl voting?

Edited by balln

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.