12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Are you seeing red? 6 losses already for a team considered a preseason SB lock. A great 4th quarter comeback to force OT in Tampa, only to lose yet again. 7-6 on Christmas week? The only red we’re supposed to see this week is a sleigh. On the upside, we truly could win our last 4 games and repeat as Division Champs. We’re certainly capable of sweeping out the regular season. But Josh is hobbled by a turf toe injury and without him, 0-4 is also possible. Covid has reared its ugly head again, further depleting the roster of a team who’s already in the red for talent. 

But ‘we ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Just when we thought it couldn’t get much worse, we’re painting the town RED today by breaking out our ColorRush ‘Xmas jammies’ for the Holiday! 

Despite our poorer than expected record, Vegas has us at double digits points to win. The Panthers aren’t good this year, but that means nothing in the NFL anymore. So simply put, The Bills HAVE TO win this game!

<scribbles a quick letter> 

“Dear Santa,

I’ve been a very good -um, pretty good… no.. um, how are the reindeer?.. (🤦‍♂️)

PLEASE give me a Bills win this week! You can give the red jersey to my brother..

your friend,

Chandler#81

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good Morning TBD friends! Happy game day! I hope you have a fantastic day watching our Bills roll. It's now or never, and the door is open to the AFC East championship, time to start runnning (and throwing) through it.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Pregame Thread
4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you seeing red? 6 losses already for a team considered a preseason SB lock. A great 4th quarter comeback to force OT in Tampa, only to lose yet again. 7-6 on Christmas week? The only red we’re supposed to see this week is a sleigh. On the upside, we truly could win our last 4 games and repeat as Division Champs. We’re certainly capable of sweeping out the regular season. But Josh is hobbled by a turf toe injury and without him, 0-4 is also possible. Covid has reared its ugly head again, further depleting the roster of a team who’s already in the red for talent. 

But ‘we ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Just when we thought it couldn’t get much worse, we’re painting the town RED today by breaking out our ColorRush ‘Xmas jammies’ for the Holiday! 

Despite our poorer than expected record, Vegas has us at double digits points to win. The Panthers aren’t good this year, but that means nothing in the NFL anymore. So simply put, The Bills HAVE TO win this game!

<scribbles a quick letter> 

“Dear Santa,

I’ve been a very good -um, pretty good… no.. um, how are the reindeer?.. (🤦‍♂️)

PLEASE give me a Bills win this week! You can give the red jersey to my brother..

your friend,

Chandler#81

They better win! They don't deserve to make the playoffs if they lose today. It's just that simple.  I expect the Bills to take care of business today. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 3