With The Exception Of The Colts Game We Could Be Undefeated.

Irv

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

McD is the problem. Im okay him coaching the team 6 days of week. Let him be Co-defensive coordinator with Frazier and let Allen and Daboll do the game management. 

Yeah because Dumboll called such great OT plays in Tampa. Hard pass but I do like the idea of Dermott calling all D plays. Sorry Leslie. A slip here...a blocked punt there...maybe refs being ethical....but the Jags game is nothing more than a complete failure on this team and their inability to get motivated. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I used to do this every season… 

Hey I'm as skeptical as anyone because our fatal flaws are the worst to have.  But....

It's not 2014 anymore.  

This is legit now because of #17.  He might be the best player in the NFL.  The more I think about the Tampa game - I've seen Peyton have games like that in the 1st half vs Brady what felt like all the time.  

We don't have EJ Manuel or Kyle Orton anymore folks.  Everything is different.  

Some folks want to continue with the comfort the self loathing self defeating attitude brings as if to prepare for the inevitable.

Not me.  This is a new era.  I expect to win every freaking game and they are all stepping stones to January.  When I expect to be playing every year.  They'll be games we look bad.  Seasons that don't go how we want.  But we should be in the championship discussion every year.  Not just in the hunt.

Some years will be like this.  Just get in.    

• Like (+1) 1

If we make the playoffs we have a better chance then most of going to SB.  #17 always gives us a fighting chance.  Long season this year and only number 1 seed really matters.  Strange to say, but home field means very little to this team.  Arguably, they play better on the road.

11 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Well we aren't. We are 7-6 and playing below .500 over the last 8 games. Good teams find a way to win tight games. We are middle of the pack due largely to coaching and bad line play.

That isn't changing this year. 

It really has a drought era feel, doesn't it?

worse than the drought era teams.  Those had no franchise qb, this team has the qb and a great secondary, but poor drafting and coaching (OC and HC) to accompany them.  

13 minutes ago, Hawaii50 said:

If we make the playoffs we have a better chance then most of going to SB.  #17 always gives us a fighting chance.  Long season this year and only number 1 seed really matters.  Strange to say, but home field means very little to this team.  Arguably, they play better on the road.

we have McD.   that kills our chances.   Jauron conservative with a franchise qb. 

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Last year the luck went our way....we were able to win the games with the ball in our hands on the final drive....this year we are 0-5 on those games...

it isn’t luck. it’s poor execution this year.  Not playing well for 30 min vs Tampa.   Getting gashed for long rushing td’s, etc. 

• Eyeroll 1

What a year.  Nevermind the jags game and the numerous chances we blew there but we are 4 plays from being 11-2 and being the top seed in the NFL.  Even if we go 2-2 in these games we are a lock for playoffs and playing for 1 seed. 

This team can and will make some noise in the playoffs.  We had years of having a better record than the team was...this year we have a better team than our record.  

I say there is only one thing left to do...

Win the whole ***** thing!!!!

Go bills!!!

i-guess-theres-only-one-thing-left-to-do-lose-the-whole-fuckin-thing.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/15/2021 at 12:39 PM, Irv said:

We have a chance to win it all.  Many crappy last minute plays have did us in.   We can win it all. I have faith.  Just need to make the playoffs.  

Almost every team can say that I mean for example “The Pats could be undefeated except for New Orleans if Harris doesn’t fumble 2 games away and well one dropped INT away.. lol the fact is they all happened and their record is what it is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.