Our coach is Mike McCarthy with no hair.

Joe Ferguson

I've seen all the close game losses this year and the AFC title game against KC. McDermott is the reason we lost those games because of his bone head and wimpy decisions. The refs or player executions didnt cause them to lose those games. Aaron Rogers with all his greatness only had one ring because Mike McCarthy held him back. McDermott and McCarthy are the same coaches.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I've seen all the close game losses this year and the AFC title game against KC. McDermott is the reason we lost those games because of his bone head and wimpy decisions. The refs or player executions didnt cause them to lose those games. Aaron Rogers with all his greatness only had one ring because Mike McCarthy held him back. McDermott and McCarthy are the same coaches.

how many rings Rodgers got since then?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Might be the worst thread and post yet by anyone since the loss...and thats saying a lot.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

McCarthy makes decisions that make you question whether or not he actually knows the rules of football.

McDermott is definitely not to that level, but he makes poor conservative choices that I think make it harder to win football games.

Also, the dude won a super bowl as HC.  If McDermott is the same thing, sign me up.

• Like (+1) 2

So go for it on all those plays and what “assume” a positive outcome each time?    I do think McDermott deserves some criticism for decisions on some calls I don’t think all of what he is getting is justified.   People don’t like the outcome so let’s roll it back and do it different.  No way they win all those games by going for it all the time. 

• Agree 2

I think it's hindsight 20/20 bulls**t to rip McDermott over kicking a FG to make it 10-3 on 4th and goal from the three yard line in the 2nd Qtr.  I don't care what analytics say, you kick the FG there and make it a one score game.  McD was RIGHT.  I'll defend him here.  The way our offense had been faltering inside the 10 yard line, there was a high likelihood we would not have scored a TD there and ended a very good drive down 10-0.

Save all the desperation mode 4th down calls for when we have to get it later in games.  Without that FG, the Bills are not in position to tie or take the lead at the very end.

Folks need to chill.  All of a sudden people expect coaches to go for every 4th down in the red zone.  It's ridiculous.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

this portal, first day after a loss, esp a tough one, is full of ventingnd and frustrations, given, we are 0-5 in close games and the gameplan, in-game decisions are magnified as a few plays made or not are the difference...ad McD isnt going anywhere anytime soon, playoffs next, and beyond that bet the assistants for the most part will be retained unless we collapse during the stretch...one big win should rid the stench

im down on him, but i think he light a fire in the second half yesterday, ill give him the rest of the season.  daboll needs to go, along w just about all of our Offensive corches.  on D im kinda more 50/50, i think it's mcD's D, and frazier is just managing it, but i could be wrong.

if we miss the playoffs, i don't think the pegula's would do it, but that's a fair time to fire them all.  not saying it's the smart move, but it wouldn't be totally unjustified.

30 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think it's hindsight 20/20 bulls**t to rip McDermott over kicking a FG to make it 10-3 on 4th and goal from the three yard line in the 2nd Qtr.  I don't care what analytics say, you kick the FG there and make it a one score game.  McD was RIGHT.  I'll defend him here.  The way our offense had been faltering inside the 10 yard line, there was a high likelihood we would not have scored a TD there and ended a very good drive down 10-0.

Save all the desperation mode 4th down calls for when we have to get it later in games.  Without that FG, the Bills are not in position to tie or take the lead at the very end.

Folks need to chill.  All of a sudden people expect coaches to go for every 4th down in the red zone.  It's ridiculous.  

What did you think of his decision not to take the tie into OT vs Tenn?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.