Our coach is Mike McCarthy with no hair.

Joe Ferguson

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

It gets even smaller when you have to rip out all the sections that your OLine can't execute reliably.

The risk of going down 3 scores right there outweighed the reward.

It may have taken even more balls to force yourself into a punt call you hate but know is right than it would to just say **** it and go.

On the other side speaking of 3 scores…idk how the bucs don’t take that 3 points late in the game.  I feel like the past two weeks the coaching on the other sideline has been doing some really questionable stuff but we are making them look like geniuses because we can’t make that one big play. Tons of hoopla about belichick running the ball 600 times but I think he miscalculated us being able to pass the ball into the wind and was really sweatin at the end of that game 🤣. Just goes to show you winning is really the only thing people care about when they start digging into coaching decisions lol 

On 12/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

I've seen all the close game losses this year and the AFC title game against KC. McDermott is the reason we lost those games because of his bone head and wimpy decisions. The refs or player executions didnt cause them to lose those games. Aaron Rogers with all his greatness only had one ring because Mike McCarthy held him back. McDermott and McCarthy are the same coaches.

A head coach instills a culture and he is the leader of type-a grown men. McCarthy is a ***** ton of schtick. You can question some of Sean's decisions, but this/he is by far the best culture/leader we've had in decades. How soon you forget the years of nothingness...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.