If you could ask McDermott a few questions...

Bermuda Triangle

say you're at a bar somewhere outside of WNY, and McDermott sits next to you.  You start chatting, and he says "ask me whatever you want about the Bills'.  What do you ask him?

Some of my questions would be:

- Why is the team so poor in close games?

- last year, you were aggressive on 4th downs, and this year, you've taken a step back.  Why?

- Regarding the above, is it faith in your defense?  Do you honestly trust them to make a stop in a "must stop" situation?

- what are your thoughts on NFL officiating?

- Your thoughts on the play of the OL & DL this season?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

say you're at a bar somewhere outside of WNY, and McDermott sits next to you.  You start chatting, and he says "ask me whatever you want about the Bills'.  What do you ask him?

- last year, you were aggressive on 4th downs, and this year, you've taken a step back.  Why?

- Regarding the above, is it faith in your defense?  Do you honestly trust them to make a stop in a "must stop" situation?

after your first question, you probably would be flat on your back and missing your front teeth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Are you aware that there is statistically driven data that you can use to your advantage to increase your win probability in a given game?

And that "emotion" should have nothing to do with your in-game decision making process?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

None of these would be my questions. Mine would be:

- Why do you coach with fear?

- Do you think about what could have been if you went for 4th down and goal multiples times this season?

- Did the loss against the Titans game affect your future decisions?

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Process said:

- When are you firing Daboll?

- Last year after KC, you said if you could do it again you wouldn't settle for FGs. Why did you lie?

- Do you plan to ever stop using the heavy D line rotation that is killing this team?

The d line rotation is horrible how many times does a lineman make a great play then come out 

I would ask him why, with a $258M QB, we haven’t put more resources around him in the form of top talent on OL and in draft picks.

1 first round draft pick on offense (2 if you count Diggs)

4 in his tenure drafted on defense,  3 more (Hughes, Lotulelei, Butler) on the team

If he drinks, after about half a bottle of good Irish whiskey I would ask if he and Daboll are really on the same page

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.