If anyone wants to say the NFL isn't rigged, please re-watch that game

UKBillFan

2 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

With all that Bills still had a chance in overtime. They went 3 and out. Then couldn’t get off the field on 3rd and 3. Fans wanna blame the refs..but we didn’t do what we needed to do to win. 

The play calling on that drive made me sick.  The team miraculously comes back, and wins the toss in OT.  1st play?  Slow ass Singletary run into the best front 7 in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

this was the 3rd down of the 3 and out in OT

what were your thoughts on the spot on 3rd down on the Bucs first set of downs in OT?  Refs signaled first down without even a measurement.

He got just enough I thought. He would of been short if Tremaine Edmunds took the RB head on instead of taking an angle. Poor play by Edmunds 

2 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Thats an excellent point, really when have you ever seen a spot that close without the sticks coming out?

Unfortunately I can point out in Indy game, where they moved sticks and then brought them back, which was quite the crap show. Obviously Indy beat our butts but the officiating there was just comical.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

this was the 3rd down of the 3 and out in OT

what were your thoughts on the spot on 3rd down on the Bucs first set of downs in OT?  Refs signaled first down without even a measurement.

Thats an excellent point, really when have you ever seen a spot that close without the sticks coming out?

Father time is undefeated except against the shield and Tommy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm getting tired of the "you have to overcome bad calls" thing.

Call it consistently.  If Diggs wasn't interfered with - then Evans definitely wasn't.

The Bills team has been the model of inconsistency this year... And yet here we are complaining of the refs.

Soon as the Bills start being consistently good then I'll worry about the refs 

I'd bet the latter (refs) starts mattering less if the former (Bills overall play) improves. 

Edited by 727Bills
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

10 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Josh Allen = Tony Romo

Not in the slightest.  Without Josh this team would be an abomination on O.  He's a legitimately great player, and I can easily see him winning a SB.

This team wasted a great opportunity in the first half and then in OT.  Blame officiating all you want, and yes, their miscues are all on film, but either you complain about balls and strikes or you execute a game plan to win for the entirety of the game.  In that light, I hope to erase the first half of this game from my memory as well as OT.

1 minute ago, Groin said:

Not in the slightest.  Without Josh this team would be an abomination on O.  He's a legitimately great player, and I can easily see him winning a SB.

This team wasted a great opportunity in the first half and then in OT.  Blame officiating all you want, and yes, their miscues are all on film, but either you complain about balls and strikes or you execute a game plan to win for the entirety of the game.  In that light, I hope to erase the first half of this game from my memory as well as OT.

again, im not saying Allen is Romo*** just to be clear. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Groin said:

If the other team can throw the ball into the dugout and get a called strike, there is no game plan that will help you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CountDorkula said:

again, im not saying Allen is Romo*** just to be clear. 

Yeah, I got you.  I'm just offering $.02 around the narrative that he's pedestrian as some are wont to believe.

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He's not comparing Allen to Romo. Just quoting or something other guy comparing him. Bulll Buchanan 

Yeah, I got that.  I think that Bull used to post here or on one of the other former boards.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.