If anyone wants to say the NFL isn't rigged, please re-watch that game

UKBillFan

53 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Last week when the Bills lost conspiracy theories were all over this board that the refs and NFL were against us and the NFL was fixed. So far not one thread saying so this week, funny how that happens when the Bills win. I'll hang up and wait for your answers.

Let’s see what happens after next week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Last week when the Bills lost conspiracy theories were all over this board that the refs and NFL were against us and the NFL was fixed. So far not one thread saying so this week, funny how that happens when the Bills win. I'll hang up and wait for your answers.

meh ....last week was last week,  this week is this week. ..Just because the Bills benefitted from one gift call today it does nothing to diminish the debacle the refs were last week.  Fixed is a debate that will go in circles until someone produces proof of malfeasance on the part of NFL, Las Vegas, whomever....I dont think it exists but I dont want to debate it.

Your thread to me reads you looking down your nose at the fanbase..because 2bd didnt react quickly enough for you? please.

anyway Go Bills

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.