If anyone wants to say the NFL isn't rigged, please re-watch that game

UKBillFan

7 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

The amount of energy expanded on every critical play during an NFL game is absolutely enormous. For penalties to eliminate good plays and/or non-calls on obvious penalties is incredibly difficult to overcome. 

The Bills overcame it anyway but the refs and NY made sure their hero Brady won in the end.  Those fans that act tough by saying the Bills didn't do enough are unfathomably foolish. It was a Herculean effort that was taken away from them. 

Something needs to be done, but nothing will. As long people keep watching, the NFL will continue to screw over the less popular teams and that includes me. This loss is like a bad hangover. It's going to be a long week ahead. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

It's going to be Bucs vs. Pats.

Too much money to be made for them not to want it.  

The badge will make it so.

The bright side is that this was the game that galvanized this team...they bottomed out and rediscovered their character.  Probably too late but that is what we have been waiting for all year.  

the pats are going to be one and done in the playoffs man. mac jones STINKS

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Sheesh 

73DC15DF-2A0D-4F9B-8CE5-C37BD555CFD6.jpeg

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
Had Allen shown he can carry the team?

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
@Radar he may be our only hope but he's not good enough to do it on his own like the generational guys can and that's all that can save us

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
Allen reminds me a lot of watching Romo, losing in the most glorious ways

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
But ultimately losing

• Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
Had Allen shown he can carry the team?

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
@Radar he may be our only hope but he's not good enough to do it on his own like the generational guys can and that's all that can save us

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
Allen reminds me a lot of watching Romo, losing in the most glorious ways

BullBuchanan1 hour ago  
But ultimately losing

That's really clueless on his part. Allen with injury carried this team on his back.

• Like (+1) 3

There’s a narrative, absolutely no doubt. Remember when Gilmore was with Buffalo he’s on record saying how refs would come up to him pre game and say “Hey 24, we’re gonna be watching you today.” And he was like wtf. Like yeah you should be watching players every play. Why tf would a ref say that to a player. That minor detail shows the bias and corruption of officiating. You literally can throw an OL or defensive holding on any given play. Both are drive killers and extenders. It can be those most egregious call, but after the game it’s a forgotten forever.  Absolutely ZERO accountability for shyt calls. If the player / coaches criticize officials they have to pay cash money. No freedom of speech in the NFL. Do you realize how ***** the officiating system is? These ***** need to be graded and fined / demoted for bad performances. NFL officiating is like centralized banking, they can do whatever they want and are the end all be all. It needs to be similar blockchain where every call and non call is accounted for, graded, scored and judged. Not sure if that really makes sense, I’m a bottle of casamigos deep right now. I’m just sick of some of that bs calls that swing games, and yes it’s been in our favor before too, but mostly not. Either way it’s not right. And I have the easiest fix. It’s really very, very simple. Ah well F me I’m going to bed. 

Edited by ßookie_tech
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, MJS said:

Sorry, can't give the defense credit. They gave up 33 points, including two long TD's, one to end the game. They gave up over 100 yards and a score to their RB. Also over 360 yards and 2 TD's to Brady.

So no, I am going to give credit to Allen and nobody else.

Good job of proving that you don't understand the basics of football. I don't blame the officials for being down at half but you don't understand consistent officiating is essential to a good game. If you accept that kind of calls you must think the officials in the Super Bowl this past year were good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

this was the 3rd down of the 3 and out in OT

what were your thoughts on the spot on 3rd down on the Bucs first set of downs in OT?  Refs signaled first down without even a measurement.

Thats an excellent point, really when have you ever seen a spot that close without the sticks coming out?

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.