Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, HoofHearted said:

We’re *****. Teams will play drop 8 against us the rest of the year because they know they can get pressure with 3. Beane needs to figure out how to draft the trenches or we’re doomed.

The entire offensive and defensive lines could be changed out, wholesale, and it wouldn't be over-reaching.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

No clue what Diggs was doing there. Even if the penalty was called it would have been 5 yards. The ball was right where it was supposed to be. Man I'm sick of watching every single person on the offense let down our superstar QB. We waited 20 years for this and it still doesn't matter.

It’s extremely frustrating…we win that pats game if he hauls in that long TD pass 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They could lose to NE and still get in with 10 wins with a relatively small amount of help…def not good enough to compete with a good team right now anyway so how much does it really matter…but I bet they make it still 

Right, it could. The Bills are 5-5 in conference play which is meh. 7-5 basically clinches them at 7-5 I think. 

2 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

the Indy game jolted this team into reality, just a 500 team that will beat the lower class teams and lose or get blown out by the upper class NFL contenders 

Nah. It was the Jax game.  They broke our will and our brains apparently.  Couple dead cat bounceback wins against the Phins and Jets, but otherwise we've been a rotting corpse since Jacksonville.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I’m not down for that.. but WTF is up with Allen?  That’s a damn ROOKIE MISTAKE OF A THROW!  

Maybe he mistakenly thinks his TE can post up a little DB like an NFL TE instead of wave his arms like inflatable air guy in front of a car lot

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

OMFG, HOW THE ***** DO YOU NOT CALL THAT REFS????

we are familiar with “because Buffalo” are we not?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Phils n Bills said:

What’s most concerning is the lack of emotion on the sideline. Nobody is trying to fire anyone up it seems. They’re just accepting it. 

we have no leaders.  This is the Marvin Lewis mediocracy accepting Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well gentlemen, the wheels have blown off this bus. 

Looks to me like they are packing it in except for Allen, and to the few clowns on here somehow trying to put this on him, you clearly don’t understand football.

Even if we squeak into the playoffs we are an early out.

The Chiefs were our SuperBowl, and somehow this team turned mentally soft afterwards. They were always physically soft in the trenches.

Edited by RunTheBall
  • Agree 1

Just now, ngbills said:

But problem is it looks more like his rookie year. Not making quick decisions. Maybe shell shocked. 

Need to get it out quicker then.  I blame Daboll though bc he is doing nothing. 

Allen has never made quick decisions his entire career...

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No clue what Diggs was doing there. Even if the penalty was called it would have been 5 yards. The ball was right where it was supposed to be. Man I'm sick of watching every single person on the offense let down our superstar QB. We waited 20 years for this and it still doesn't matter.

agree 100 percent

6 minutes ago, Hawaii50 said:

Fire McD! He is in way over his head.  Has lost the team.  Terrible!!

He has.  The offense is out of sync and the defense looks out of sorts.  Forget Brady for a second, the Bills could not stop a team who passed for 19 yards last week.  Two completions, 19 yards total.  

Sean’s postgame press conference should be good today.

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Agree 1