Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm taking about in the middle of the season. How many elite coaches are just sitting on couches right now?

Not sure, I want a young and hungry DC that isn't a retread. I'm sure there's a lot of up and coming, I'm just not privy to it.

Just now, McBean said:

I’m sitting here in disbelief because this FO and staff thought we were good enough to not make any moves at the trade deadline…AND thought we had the luxury to draft a defensive lineman in the second who can’t even dress on Sundays.

My. God.

The back to back defensive linemen was something you’d do on Madden franchise mode. 

• Like (+1) 1

The way they have played all year...you had to see this coming...You just had to.

Hope is fine when you have reason. But they told us week 1 who they really were...They do not have enough answers and the same things are clear. They can't block, and they can't get to the opposing passer...Game, set, match...

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

What a disaster...was hoping this team had some heart.

Guys like dawkins....feliciano....Williams... They had times when they played good I don't understand why they are just so lousy now.

Defenses only have to find ways to pass rush so it makes it a lot easier ......... if they ever had to worry about a running game it would slow them down.

• Thank you (+1) 1