What happened to Star?

JerseyBills

Lost in all this madness I've yet to hear anything on Star. I did miss the pre game and got home around 8 , mixed with some cocktails I have no recollection of hearing anything about Star. I know he went on the covid list with Brown , figured they'd come back together.. mods can merge or delete I know this is a weak thread but appreciate any explanations. 

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Lost in all this madness I've yet to hear anything on Star. I did miss the pre game and got home around 8 , mixed with some cocktails I have no recollection of hearing anything about Star. I know he went on the covid list with Brown , figured they'd come back together.. mods can merge or delete I know this is a weak thread but appreciate any explanations. 

He played and started yesterday.  It’s just that he had no impact like the rest of the Bills DL

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Was on a snap count coming back from COVID. Played 53% of the snaps

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I'm honestly stunned. I felt like I saw alot of Harry and don't remember Star at all. Again, things got a little fuzzy with the drinking but I was almost positive he didn't play.  Thanks guys for the info. 

Hang in there. The 21 Bills are going to be just fine

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm honestly stunned. I felt like I saw alot of Harry and don't remember Star at all. Again, things got a little fuzzy with the drinking but I was almost positive he didn't play.  Thanks guys for the info. 

On a couple of Phillips' TFLs, i thought it was Star for a moment, but yeah Star was pretty much invisible.  I'm sure he'll come roaring back in practice this week then breath in some ill humors and be out for the rest of the season

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Should have kept on drinking and maybe you would have been able to forget the entire game! 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Felt like he played alot less than this. I still can't wrap my head around Belichick running 95% of the plays. Everyone on the planet knows this yet they still rattle off 4-5 yards per play. Nice job Leslie girl.....

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Felt like he played alot less than this. I still can't wrap my head around Belichick running 95% of the plays. Everyone on the planet knows this yet they still rattle off 4-5 yards per play. Nice job Leslie girl.....

And we have a thread here where the OP is touting the defense as doing their job and that them getting gashed is a MYTH

LOL

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

He played and started yesterday.  It’s just that he had no impact like the rest of the Bills DL

Except Harrison.  He was the only guy I routinely noticed.  Other than noticing that I rarely noticed our star MLB because he was either getting blocked or running away from a block……and the ball carrier). 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

On a couple of Phillips' TFLs, i thought it was Star for a moment, but yeah Star was pretty much invisible.  I'm sure he'll come roaring back in practice this week then breath in some ill humors and be out for the rest of the season

Maybe they should have Edmunds carrying a clownishly huge hypodermic needle labeled "COVID-19 Vaccine" behind him to see if that will make him move.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.