Bills @ Bucs talk

letsgoteam

59 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

One thing I have learned in my years on this planet is that an unhealthy or unstable work environment will more times then not have an effect on productivity. Doesn't matter if your work at Burger King, a factory, an office or even in a professional sports league. In some aspects it's one of the few common demonators that tie society together. 

I don't think it's a stretch to say that there is something different about this years team. Again, not sure and not way of knowing if it's player conflicts in the locker room (we did see 1 semi play out on Twitter between Beasley and Hughes, though) coaching/the front office or what may be going on. 

Players get close. They have fun. Their wives form friendships and kids play together. When players like John Brown, Matt Barkley, Lawson, Jordan Phillips ect get replaced...you can't replace the person. And yes, it does effect the team chemistry. Those guys seem (again from an outsiders perspective) to be they type of guys that made coming to work fun. And it really doesn't seem like we have had those stable vets to take the place of guys like Zo or Kyle Williams to keep the team in a good mindspace. 

in the times we live in where social media is up in everyones business 24-7.....dont get me started I dont partake in much of it. Anyway what happens and doesn't happen in the locker room is fly on the wall stuff......what matters to me is how a regime can be soooo disciplined and sooo positively oriented but yet still we have these questions....cracks are forming in McBeane trust...or McD trust...both....maybe more coaching...these are the questions that keep us watchful and not a single thing in our control #fact Winning cures al.

lol Yep Ima Bills diehard #billsmafiababes

m

19 minutes ago, Casey D said:

It's good.  My grandson Wyatt Joseph arrived this morning, and I feel very Zen-like.  I'm like an alcoholic who thinks he can get by with one drink.  We shall see.  

CONGRATS!!~!~!~!!!!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Cant blitz - they have some contested catch guys and deep threats.  Just gotta play physical at the catch point and break up some plays.  I expect them to attack the middle of the field since its the easiest part to attack.  They'll probably run it to start the game, but its really not what they do particularly well.  

I expect the defense to do what they usually do - try and get 3rd down stops and takeaways.  It's boring and for the most part it works.  

As for the O, I'm not sure i even bother running the ball much.  Maybe an RPO heavy attack to create conflicts for 2nd level defenders.  

In the Bucs 3 (what should have been 4 losses if the correct call is made in the Dallas game) Brady has thrown all multiple interception games.  

So when Brady’s been good this year he’s been really good but when he’s bad he’s pretty bad.

We can win this game and it wouldn’t surprise me if the Bills won comfortably 

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

That game becomes meaningless if the Colts beat the Pats and the Bills beat beat the Pats. Of course Buffalo has to beat the Panthers, Falcons, and Jets. The Bills would finish with a 5-1 division record. NE would have 2 division losses if Buffalo beats them. 

Well aware. Just saying that's another opportunity for NE to lose if they somehow beat IND

I'm surprised this game isn't getting more attention on this forum. Tom Brady and all. If we somehow win, it will be pandemonium here. I get people are still down on the Pats game, but I have to say I'm super excited we have a game against a good team w/ a chance to potentially right this sinking ship. Have faith, people. The Bills always follow up a loss w/ a win. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I'm surprised this game isn't getting more attention on this forum. Tom Brady and all. If we somehow win, it will be pandemonium here. 

Agreed, but will you be shocked if they lose to the Panthers a week later? I won't be.

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

They were .500 when we played them 2-2.  That is not winning record or a losing record.

So it only counts of the record was winning when we played them? 

What about teams that had a winning record when a team played them then have lost a number of games and now have a tied or a losing record?

So like if Pittsburgh loses another game, then they'd be a team that we lost to with a losing record?  Or no?

This all seems very complex and complicated.  Why doesn't a team's overall record count?

35 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I actually check his posting history and it seems he hasn't posted since the game.

Visited 4 hrs ago

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.