AJ Klein--- out

Bag of Milk

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, to put a positive spin on it, at least we know who we are going to play each week, and it’s not on a Tuesday!   🤷‍♀️

That Titan game last year didn't seem to effect them much. Just so sick n tired of this f..ing virus. I can deal with injuries but this is ridiculous. 

• Agree 1

Come on Bills fans toughen up. The Ravens played last night missing their entire starting safeties lineup from game one, and 2 starting linebackers from game 7 on, and after last nights seasons ending injury to all pro Marlon Humphries the Ravens have NO starting Cornerbacks from game one of this year. And the Ravens entered last night game at the top of the conference, I'm not Ravens fan, but it's pathetic listening to Bills fans claiming were doomed because our reserve linebacker is out. Get a grip! Next man up. No excuses.    

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Come on Bills fans toughen up. The Ravens played last night missing their entire starting safeties lineup from game one, and 2 starting linebackers from game 7 on, and after last nights seasons ending injury to all pro Marlon Humphries the Ravens have NO starting Cornerbacks from game one of this year. And the Ravens entered last night game at the top of the conference, I'm not Ravens fan, but it's pathetic listening to Bills fans claiming were doomed because our reserve linebacker is out. Get a grip! Next man up. No excuses.    

How did the Ravens do yesterday?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Who was a practice saying we were planning to use a base 4-3 with Klein this game?  

We run a base nickle defense, Klein is an important part of ST and a solid backup, but doubt it has a huge impact on defense.

He played nearly every snap against the Jets and Colts.

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Not that I want it to come at anyone else's expense, but I've really wanted to see what Andre Smith has. He played with juice in the preseason. 

For sure and Dodson and Tyler M. have played well when asked to.  If the Bills want to play some 3 LB looks I see no reason they can't.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Anything else gonna happen last minute to give NE anymore advantages? Unreal 

Yea they seem to be running into teams at the right time lol this could’ve been way worse though.  We have gotten lucky with injuries at times and unlucky a few times too. We’ve gotta be one of the only teams that saw a healthy Steelers defense and also one of the only teams that had to go against Henry/Julio jones/aj brown.  But we got the practice squad saints offense and a few backup qbs along the way

7 minutes ago, Billl said:

He played nearly every snap against the Jets and Colts.

Edmunds was out vs colts and Klein started at mlb…he was absolutely dreadful and the main contributing factor why our defense looked so bad 

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

If there was only something that someone could take that great lowered the chances of getting this…

Yea not to get into vaccine opinions specifically but looking at the rules of how long you have to wait to come back from Covid vaccinated vs unvaccinated it’s pretty much a no brainer that an nfl player being vaccinated is a huge help to the team.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

Dugger for Pats* still on Covid list for Pats* (per Schefter just now), so there is that…..

Does that help open up Knox, if Josh can get him the ball? 

I think the pats secondary is very exploitable if we get even slightly below average pass blocking…problem is in our losses the pass blocking has been awful lol 

32 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Covid has really crushed us this year.

Yea even indirectly…rodgers being out when kc played gb definitely hurt us a bunch. They look like they’re in the drivers seat for the 1 seed now when they could’ve been still battling it out for the afc west division if they lost that game

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Edmunds was out vs colts and Klein started at mlb…he was absolutely dreadful and the main contributing factor why our defense looked so bad

7 tackles, 2 for a loss, and a pass defended isn’t as bad as you’re making it sound.  He played more snaps than anyone but Poyer.  In a weather game against a team that runs power, having only 2 LBers with any real experience is an issue.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.