Sunday late thread: Baltimore at Pittsburgh

Hapless Bills Fan

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Tomorrow’s game is huge. Win, lose, or draw, I don’t want to hear anyone trying to convince us it wasn’t huge after the fact. This team needs the win. It’s a season defining game, and this is the rare case it’s not hyperbole. 

It absolutely is a season defining win.  The Bills need this win.

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Such a huge swing on tomorrows game.  Where would the Pats be if the Bills win?

There seems to be debate on the final play. Romo blaming Lamar Jackson and others saying Andrews should have made the catch. I've been a consistent defender of Lamar but that was a bad throw. No way Andrews can make that play without a miracle and or diving for the ball which would not have allowed him to get in the endzone.

What do you all say?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

There seems to be debate on the final play. Romo blaming Lamar Jackson and others saying Andrews should have made the catch. I've been a consistent defender of Lamar but that was a bad throw. No way Andrews can make that play without a miracle and or diving for the ball which would not have allowed him to get in the endzone.

What do you all say?

Despite a little bit of pressure that was a lousy pass by Lamar.  Should have been an easy pitch and catch.  

44 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What do you all say?

Lamar did put a little too much mustard on the pass but Andrews is one of the 5 best TEs in the game I think he should have had it 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills have the better QB at home. They have no business losing this game.

Lose a close one and they still have a shot at the playoffs with the weak schedule ahead.

Get blown out like they did against the Colts and I will start the fire McDermott thread.

I think you are right.  we have the horses, we are at home, big stage.  if we fold like we did vs indy, it's a reflection on the culture and coaching.  this is the kind of game that champions live for, and if we run and falter, well it means we are no champs.

tbh, im not sure im a championship level fan!  im just so nervous in these big games.  sad!

7 hours ago, Process said:

No? Lol. He is at +150 right now in betting odds. Next closest is Allen at +600. 

Right now there is a huge gap between Brady and everyone else, he is a big favorite.

If he’s running away with it, I’d assume you believe it doesn’t matter what Allen does tonight and next weekend against Tampa Bay.  

You aren’t considered to be “running away with it” if the narrative can shift that quickly. 

8 hours ago, zow2 said:

Despite a little bit of pressure that was a lousy pass by Lamar.  Should have been an easy pitch and catch.  

I'm not so sure he would have made it even if he caught it. It looked like their were 2 Steelers closing in fast. Good chance he would have gotten stopped before reaching the goal line.

Love going for the 2 points on the road.  Amazing watching teams use more tickery it seems on 2-points converts then when at the 2 yard line going for a TD.  Anyone see LAC's 2-pointer vs. Cincy and remember a similar one with the Bills this year too....  But 4th & inches vs. the Titans the Bills completely caved😡 

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can’t believe the Ravens lost. They got every break the refs could give them, phantom calls on Pitt, penalties that made you wonder what exactly happened… I am glad they lost makes the first seed very attainable.. 

This is a team that needed a 66-yard field goal to beat the Lions.

I can believe they lost.

14 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What do you all say?

He threw it earlier than he wanted to and got more on it than he needed to because he panicked.  It was a bad throw.  I don't understand how anyone can lay that on Andrews.  Especially given the number of times Andrews has bailed him out this year.

Edited by BRH

16 minutes ago, BRH said:

This is a team that needed a 66-yard field goal to beat the Lions.

I can believe they lost.

He threw it earlier than he wanted to and got more on it than he needed to because he panicked.  It was a bad throw.  I don't understand how anyone can lay that on Andrews.  Especially given the number of times Andrews has bailed him out this year.

That is exactly why some are blaming Andrews because he has made miracle catch after miracle catch and he is expected to make that catch and yes is was a bad pass.

9 hours ago, CSBill said:

Pretty similar to the Bills decision at the end of the Ravens game.

I think it’s even worse in baltimores case…we were clearly lost against that titans offense at the end of that game. They probably really liked that playcall and they were right to he was wide open…just didn’t execute well 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.