MNF - Seattle @ Washington

Steptide

13 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Now Seattle will go down and win it all because Washington didn’t have anyone on the roster capable of kicking what would have been a 20 yd FG 

You cannot convince me that the punter would not have made the 21-yd FG. Rivera is awful.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think half the roster should have been able to do it 

And I’m guessing the punter actually spent a fair amount of time practicing those kicks, for just such an emergency.  Only complicating factor is that the punter is probably also the holder…but there must be a backup holder too…

• SDS unpinned this topic

Wilson blew it.  He could have jogged it on for the 2 point to his left, it was wide open for him.  Worse yet, he had DK wide open running along the back of end zone with his hand up.  Triple down bad, he was late on the throw to swain or it also would have been complete.  

Wilson missed 3 easy chances on one play to convert that 2 point conversion.  

• Like (+1) 2

WFT is 3-0 since losing Chase Young and Sweat and going thru like 3 centers.  

But overall the oline got healthy and is dominating games.  Including against Tampa.  

And they lost Young when they were 2-6.  They could have hung their heads and started mailing it in.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i didn’t realize that they didnt have a kicker. I was puzzled why rivera

was going for it. Watching on my phone with no sound.

I was in the same boat. I couldn't figure out why in the hell they were going for it on fourth down? Kick and you're up by 11.

So what happened to Washington's kicker? I never heard the explanation. Injured during the game??

36 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

I was in the same boat. I couldn't figure out why in the hell they were going for it on fourth down? Kick and you're up by 11.

So what happened to Washington's kicker? I never heard the explanation. Injured during the game??

He hurt himself trying to chase after the guy who ran his blocked PAT attempt into the end zone

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

yeah, I think he was injured at some point. Rivera said after the game he had no idea about the issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.