11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

38 minutes ago, Radar said:

Do you really think we'll beat the Pats twice. I was thinking a split. Now I think if either wins both it won't be us. QB I give it a draw maybe slight edge to Josh.  Coaching definitely Pats. I say split at best.

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Yes because NE has an offensive line......we don't.

Where is an OL mentioned in your original post? You were comparing QBs.

11 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

smack talk? Is it not a reality? He did throw 2 picks to a injured Saints team right? I mean Pats shouldn't feel to good about beating up an injured Titans team...well same could be said for the bills  

Mac Jones is just Trent Edwards before Trent Edwards met Adrian Wilson...

Pats can feel however they want, you guys are just that "gritty" team that at the end of the day is never a real threat to win the Lombardi so who cares?

You need a special QB for sustained success in this league... Mac Jones ceiling is *maybe* Ryan Tannehill.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm going to ask an honest question... 

Is The Patriots board so full of uneducated football fans and unbearable people that you can't post there? 

And the people saying you feel trollish are kind of right.. if the bills kicked the Patriots ass for 20 years straight and I show up on your message board ... Nobody's going to think I come in good grace

Use your brain and think of it from that standpoint

I've always thought it was strange that fans of other teams post so actively here (specifically like this troll).  It's almost like their historic entitlement led them to a nervous breakdown after the Pats failed to win the division for a 20-something-th time in the last 2 decades and feel the need to troll.  It's sad.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The bengals are 8-4 too. That Jags game was so dumb. People are going to ***** around here and let KC get the 1 again

Chiefs may have a couple more losses in them.

They still have to play the Chargers, Raiders, Steelers, and Bengals.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I've always thought it was strange that fans of other teams post so actively here (specifically like this troll).  It's almost like their historic entitlement led them to a nervous breakdown after the Pats failed to win the division for a 20-something-th time in the last 2 decades and feel the need to troll.  It's sad.

I think it verifies one thing 

The Buffalo Bills have the most football educated fan base in the NFL.. the most passionate fans

And secretly everybody wishes they could be the Buffalo Bills fan base

That's why they're all here

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

smack talk? Is it not a reality? He did throw 2 picks to a injured Saints team right? I mean Pats shouldn't feel to good about beating up an injured Titans team...well same could be said for the bills  

The saints secondary wasn’t injured, as you know.

And the bills didn’t give up 200 rushing yards to backup RBs. the titans offense wasn’t even a threat to pass, and they had these scrubs running wild. yikes.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Didn't you guys just beat a Saints team without their starting RB and starting QB(along with other injuries)? A game in which Allen thew 2 picks? 

You play the team you face.

Pity the Thumbtacks couldn’t capitalize more on Jones mistakes

34 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

awww someone is not in the xmas spirit.

29 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Whose trolling how old are you? You can't handle a rival team poster on your board!?

You know the rules.  Fans of opposing teams are welcome to talk football here.

You get into taunting and trolling, Welp then

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm going to ask an honest question... 

Is The Patriots board so full of uneducated football fans and unbearable people that you can't post there? 

And the people saying you feel trollish are kind of right.. if the bills kicked the Patriots ass for 20 years straight and I show up on your message board ... Nobody's going to think I come in good grace

Use your brain and think of it from that standpoint

Speaking for myself. Yes, the Pats boards are filled with such homers that daring to say something like.. “The Pats run D scares the hell out of me it’s so bad” will make you trolled and depending on the board maybe even banned..  As you can see I’ve been here for roughly a decade or so.. I try hard to not troll, and during Pats week(s) I cheer for my team and will post even more.. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You play the team you face.

Pity the Thumbtacks couldn’t capitalize more on Jones mistakes

You know the rules.  Fans of opposing teams are welcome to talk football here.

You get into taunting and trolling, Welp then

My Ohio state message board is 12.99/month. Keeps the trolls away, but  the actual fans on there might be even worse I think. I have 3rd degree burns from the hot takes there right now 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

The question was have you seen Allen the last month?  Read your answer and get back with me. You can help by answering the question or acknowledge you didn't.

Hey Dopey… the answer was “sure have”.

It’s been there the whole time.

Sorry for your lack of comprehension. 

I have season tickets so yes I have seen him often.

Seriously people

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Speaking for myself. Yes, the Pats boards are filled with such homers that daring to say something like.. “The Pats run D scares the hell out of me it’s so bad” will make you trolled and depending on the board maybe even banned..  As you can see I’ve been here for roughly a decade or so.. I try hard to not troll, and during Pats week(s) I cheer for my team and will post even more.. 

If Pats* fans are that insufferable, why not become a fan of a team with great fans that you apparently enjoy interacting with....

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

If Pats* fans are that insufferable, why not become a fan of a team with great fans that you apparently enjoy interacting with....

Because I love my team. I’ve cheered for them since Tony Eason and John Hannah days.. back when we all could afford go to a game lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.