11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

The Titans are a shell of the team that beat the Bills. They're 8-4 (same as NE).  The Bills are better than either of the teams I saw today, and there's no reason they can't beat NE twice.  If Baltimore can lose a couple of games, the One Seed is available.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Tony Eason.  WTH happened to that guy, anyway, I thought he had the potential to be good.  Injuries?  Took out his brother Bo.

He was destroyed in the Super Bowl. After they faced the bears he turtles anytime anyone even got semi close to him.  The Bear broke him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You play the team you face.

Pity the Thumbtacks couldn’t capitalize more on Jones mistakes

You know the rules.  Fans of opposing teams are welcome to talk football here.

You get into taunting and trolling, Welp then

To your first sentence. Do you seem me downing playing any bills wins? As i said. If the narrative is going to be well the pats played a injured Titans team. The same narrative can be looked at for the win on Thursday against the saint for the Bills, right?

and please show me in ANY of my post, me taunting and trolling anyone. Come on man..you see all my post. let's not act like i come in here breaking any rules. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm going to ask an honest question... 

Is The Patriots board so full of uneducated football fans and unbearable people that you can't post there? 

And the people saying you feel trollish are kind of right.. if the bills kicked the Patriots ass for 20 years straight and I show up on your message board ... Nobody's going to think I come in good grace

Use your brain and think of it from that standpoint

Please explain how am i trolling? I am talking football. That is allowed here, no? Thats is what is done on EVERYONE message board by fans of said team and opposing fans. Why does a opposing fan have to be "trolling" because you don't like what they have to say...like how long have message boards been created. There are Bills fans on patriots message boards. Like some fans need to stop being so sensitive. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

37 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

To your first sentence. Do you seem me downing playing any bills wins?

Post to which I responded: “ Didn't you guys just beat a Saints team without their starting RB and starting QB(along with other injuries)? A game in which Allen thew 2 picks?” sure looked like down playing a Bills win from here

As i said. If the narrative is going to be well the pats played a injured Titans team. The same narrative can be looked at for the win on Thursday against the saint for the Bills, right?

Didn’t say that in the post to which I responded.

and please show me in ANY of my post, me taunting and trolling anyone. Come on man..you see all my post. let's not act like i come in here breaking any rules. 

Go back and look at my post.  I quoted the posts I regarded as taunting/trolling.   Take it to heart and back it down or don’t, I don’t care.

27 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Please explain how am i trolling? I am talking football. That is allowed here, no? Thats is what is done on EVERYONE message board by fans of said team and opposing fans. Why does a opposing fan have to be "trolling" because you don't like what they have to say...like how long have message boards been created. There are Bills fans on patriots message boards. Like some fans need to stop being so sensitive. 

I suggest you look at the posts of your fellow Pats fan @PatsFanNH who can come here and disagree and argue and is not taken as taunting or trolling.

35 minutes ago, Strethor said:

Titans are pretty hobbled, look to see the Colts take their div spot..

Colts lost too. So they still have a 2 game lead and the head to head as well.  So they need lose 3 and Colts win out.. I don’t see that happening the Titans are to well coached and some of their players will return. 

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Post to which I responded: “ Didn't you guys just beat a Saints team without their starting RB and starting QB(along with other injuries)? A game in which Allen thew 2 picks?” sure looked like down playing a Bills win from here

Didn’t say that in the post to which I responded.

Go back and look at my post.  I quoted the posts I regarded as taunting/trolling.   Take it to heart and back it down or don’t, I don’t care.

I suggest you look at the posts of your fellow Pats fan @PatsFanNH who can come here and disagree and argue and is not taken as taunting or trolling.

Again... "If the narrative is going to be well the pats played a injured Titans team. The same narrative can be looked at for the win on Thursday against the saint for the Bills, right?" So i can't point that out, I mean it's a football conov.?

And this goes to the whole "trolling" thing....where do you see me being overly negative about the buffalo bills, negative at all to them? I been here for over a year, where exactly have i been negative at all toward the bills? Where have I called anyone out of their name here? and I have seen posters here call @PatsFanNH a troll as well... 

I don't even remember coming in here after any bills lost and saying anything. Actually no i did. It was after the pitts game and i said "fans shouldn't overract, about losing the steelers the bills will be fine...."

I mean i figured i was following rules...*shrug my shoulders*

Edited by Ghost_002!

59 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Again... "If the narrative is going to be well the pats played a injured Titans team. The same narrative can be looked at for the win on Thursday against the saint for the Bills, right?" So i can't point that out, I mean it's a football conov.?

And this goes to the whole "trolling" thing....where do you see me being overly negative about the buffalo bills, negative at all to them? I been here for over a year, where exactly have i been negative at all toward the bills? Where have I called anyone out of their name here? and I have seen posters here call @PatsFanNH a troll as well... 

I don't even remember coming in here after any bills lost and saying anything. Actually no i did. It was after the pitts game and i said "fans shouldn't overract, about losing the steelers the bills will be fine...."

Dude! Who cares? They destroyed a NO team that beat us and picked off Jones 3 times and we destroyed TN that they lost to by going for it on 4th down. Neither TN or NO were anywhere near the same strength as the ones that won earlier in the year.  It really doesn’t matter the East will be decided the next 3 weeks if either takes both it’s their division to lose, if it’s a split it all depends on how Buffalo did  against TB. If they lost then they need Pats lose one, if they won they just need win out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Your posts might be taken more seriously if you knew correct grammar. Your posts sound like a 1st grader wrote them. And you're always negative about the Bills and you do talk ***** to other posters. 

18 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Where is an OL mentioned in your original post? You were comparing QBs.

Correct. My bad. 

15 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Yes.  I am saying they can beat Tampa.  I am saying they can run the table.   

Yes it's possible but highly unlikely.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.