Tre White knee injury UPDATE: Out for the Season Notification top of page 1

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I can't believe what I just read. I'll keep it at that. 

Its a pretty strong roster Newcam

But we as fans know where the weaknesses are (or perceived weaknesses) because we follow the team weak to weak.   If you went to another fan base (like say....the broncos) the bronco's fans could tell you right where the weaknesses are on the team.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

This season is pretty much a washout anyway. Let’s say in the extreme hypothetical scenario the Bills make it to the SB(they won’t) they wouldn’t win anyway. So losing Tre is not this big gigantic deal some are making it out to be. Focus on next year….

Rebuild the O line

Replace Edmunds 

Get a RB

Another Corner opposite Tre

Easy as pie, 2023 SB here we come!

This message board is almost as bad as BBMB.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Agree with all points. Starting with OL top priority. Find another good cb to pair with Tre after recovery. Then RB / 1T. I'm not a huge Edmunds fan but we need to focus on these other areas.

Agree replacing Edmunds is not on the top of the priority list, I didn’t really list in order of importance. But….. Edmunds is such a liability week to week. 

I can see why some defend him but he is wildly inconsistent and in my moronic opinion he is horrendous in zone coverage and recognizing run schemes….the Bills won’t miss him. The only caveat here is if he is playing out of position or is not being utilized properly. 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Well, if you don’t like the take you could just move along. 

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Let’s just see how it plays out, ok?

That's very fair. I expect a helleva effort from the Bills players.

17 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Most people on here are morons.  Tre is a great player.  

The only thing that people are correct about, is McD's scheme is zone heavy and doesn't put his DB's in a lot of 1:1 matchup's without help.  

The only thing that matters is Allen.  When he plays well the Bills win.  When he is average they struggle.  It's all on him.  As it should be. He is a MVP talent  with lots of skill players around him.  

Allen needs to play above average to great for the Bills to win. With this Bills Oline his chances of doing diminish greatly. 

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Its a pretty strong roster Newcam

But we as fans know where the weaknesses are (or perceived weaknesses) because we follow the team weak to weak.   If you went to another fan base (like say....the broncos) the bronco's fans could tell you right where the weaknesses are on the team.

Fair enough. I hope you are right. 

50 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I knew my post would be very unpopular here. I get the blow back and why most here want to remain positive. This in one guy the Bills couldn't afford to lose. The Bills were already vunernable in the trenches, inconsistent pass rush, and a suspect running game. How in the world do you think they can overcome the loss of their lockdown corner? One of the top 3 corners in the league. Take off your Bills homer cap and realize that the Bills season has dramatically changed for the worse. This team will be fortunate to make the playoffs and if so it's a one and done. No comments necessary. Just shake your head in disgust.

Guess we should just pack it in...  even though literally like every contender is flawed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

This season is pretty much a washout anyway. Let’s say in the extreme hypothetical scenario the Bills make it to the SB(they won’t) they wouldn’t win anyway. So losing Tre is not this big gigantic deal some are making it out to be. Focus on next year….

Rebuild the O line

Replace Edmunds 

Get a RB

Another Corner opposite Tre

Easy as pie, 2023 SB here we come!

Wow, I thought I was pessimistic.  7-4 and we are rebuilding?   Not like we are Not 4-7.   Even with Tre out, maybe not quite time to think rebuilding yet.  

40 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Well, not THAT bad, lol.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

"It was there for the taking"....you're joking right?...with this incredibly bad OL we we're probably not winning a SB.  Losing Tre will be a huge blow but this team will battle on. We'll have an improved OL. More experience from the young DE's. Hopefully a better running game. And after a 1st round CB, the draft will emphasize olineman. 1T in free agency. 

The issue for next year is the nearly $17mm of cap room that will be dressed in street clothes.  That’s likely about 9% of the entire cap.

12 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Wow, I thought I was pessimistic.  7-4 and we are rebuilding?   Not like we are Not 4-7.   Even with Tre out, maybe not quite time to think rebuilding yet.  

Well, not THAT bad, lol.

I said rebuild the o line. I don’t think the loss of Tre is that big of a deal. Middle of the pack defense’s win SB’s all the time. Trenches are more important. The O line is the real issue here. 

We are not getting deep in the playoffs, let alone getting to the SB with this O line. So I’m not stressing the loss of Tre. It is what it is. 

18 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Guess we should just pack it in...  even though literally like every contender is flawed.

Yeah, the Bills are flawed multi-fold though. I really have a hard time getting over these delusions of grandeur that we are some hidden contender. Or even a favorite. The Bills are a middle of the pack team that may win one playoff game(with or without Tre.) The field is so tight right now they may not get in at all. 

McD got out coached by Reich, Tomlin, Vrabel and Urban f’in Meyer. This team needs a retooling of sorts cause right now, we are like the Chiefs….figured out. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.