11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Beasley should just sit. He is hurting the team more than helping because of his injuries. Let Davis and McKenzie  take his snaps.

#11's aversion to contact and unwillingness to fight for yards is a bad look.  Cole is still getting open, but the lack of fight dampens the spirit, so I agree.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Chill out? By saying I expect 3-1 or better in this 4 game stretch? You'd think I said 4-0 and winning by double digits with the reactions to that post.

The reaction is due to your "unacceptable" part.  They are playing 4 tough games, they could lose all 4, if that were the case, then yeah probably not even in playoffs.  2-2 could easily happen, as stated could still win division depending who the two are they beat.  But as was stated, if they don't so what, what do you play to do about it since it's unacceptable to you?

When you talk stupid, expect to be ripped!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Do most people really think the Bills are just going to stomp the Colts and it will be easy?  Do they really?

Fans: Just throw it to Diggs on every play!

Reality: We’re about to get slaughtered.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Lamar Jackson out with illness gives the Bears a chance to win today.

Just a feeling but I see the Bills offense having a great game today.

Huntley is pretty good and might take Lamar’s job today. You heard it here first.

• Eyeroll 1