Ughhh, looks like another rainy home game

Bubba Gump

7 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

how bad is it for you at playoff in Jan?

8 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well fall came early then. The Pitt game, Washington and Houston were all crappy. I think they were all before fall officially started. Just an unlucky year. It will prolly be 70 and sunny for the December games.

It's not the weather that makes him prone to INT's, it's his suckiness that makes that happen.

You do realize he has thrown 3 less picks than Josh. 

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well they’ve got Jonathan Taylor and the Bills have a bunch of borderline practice squad backs who can’t hit holes or run between the tackles meaning .. looks like Josh is going to have to be the Bills best back….again 

lol, what an ignorant post

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Good teams win regardless of the weather. I love the Bills and bleed Blue Cheese and Loganberry, but I think we are soft and soft teams don't like bad weather. 

why are we soft and does anyone really like bad weather?

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

why are we soft and does anyone really like bad weather?

Personally I don't think teams consider us to be a physical team. 

They want to take us out to the deep water and so would I if I was playing against us. 

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

how bad is it for you at playoff in Jan?

The coldest game I was ever at was also windy, so the chill factor was negative 28 degrees. Now I have been to a lot of cold games with no complaints, but that was the tipping point for being too cold for me to be outside at the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Good teams win regardless of the weather. I love the Bills and bleed Blue Cheese and Loganberry, but I think we are soft and soft teams don't like bad weather. 

We have a fast moving defense and a very talent offense based on passing.

Bad weather is ALWAYS going to upset what this Bills team likes to do on a football field.

Bad weather is an equalizer for weaker teams; helps them keep up with better teams.

We are finally good enough that we should NOT want bad weather, ever.

10 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

Agreed.  This is why I want us to have a dome.  I feel like cold weather teams are a thing of the past and it only really helps in playoff games.  However, with our fans and the league being a passing one, I have zero concerns with HFA in the playoffs.  It will make Josh better and that is what's most important

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We have a fast moving defense and a very talent offense based on passing.

Bad weather is ALWAYS going to upset what this Bills team likes to do on a football field.

Bad weather is an equalizer for weaker teams; helps them keep up with better teams.

We are finally good enough that we should NOT want bad weather, ever.

I'm not sure I get the rationale. We are really good and bad weather effects us, so we should always want to play in good weather.  

Unrealistic.

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Bad luck with weather this year, but weather reports more than a day out are less accurate than a coin flip.

Disagree on that.  More than a week out?  Sure.

Remember the rain that was predicted in the KC night game?  That stuff showed up right on time as predicted about 5 days earlier.

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

This is why I wear my rain coat, it keeps the beer off me too

At the Nashville game a drunken Bills fan behind me, for some unfathomable reason, started patting me on the head after good plays. He was a “nice drunk guy”, so it was no big deal, sort of a good luck charm. (I wasn’t 100% sober myself.)  At one point he said to me “Hey! Your head is wet!” To which I responded “I know, you keep spilling your beer on me!”   😂  

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

At the Nashville game a drunken Bills fan behind me, for some unfathomable reason, started patting me on the head after good plays. He was a “nice drunk guy”, so it was no big deal, sort of a good luck charm. (I wasn’t 100% sober myself.)  At one point he said to me “Hey! Your head is wet!” To which I responded “I know, you keep spilling your beer on me!”   😂  

That's borderline creepy, though...

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, rockpile said:

The coldest game I was ever at was also windy, so the chill factor was negative 28 degrees. Now I have been to a lot of cold games with no complaints, but that was the tipping point for being too cold for me to be outside at the game. 

The human body was not designed for bad weather. It often rains, snows or is windy in Buffalo. 30 years ago we took some advantage of this. But now the NFL is more passing than ever before. No fan, player or coach enjoys or looks forward to bad weather games. At least build a retractable roof. No matter how strong your arm is, no QB wants to deal with cross winds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.