Bills' Tyler Bass ranks as NFL's best kicker heading into Week 11

HOUSE

image.png.1d4c25a4ad9ad16f883f2bcb572d377e.png

According to some major statistics, the Buffalo Bills have the NFL’s best kicker heading into Week 11.

That is, of course, the single eye-black wearing Tyler Bass.

Bass, in his second season as Buffalo’s kicker, has barely missed a beat so far in 2021. So much so, he ranks as the NFL’s top kicker in a few distinct areas.

As CBS Sports highlights, Bass has the league’s best field goal percent, extra point conversion rate, and paces kickers in points per game:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/11/17/buffalo-bills-tyler-bass-nfl-best-kicker-week-11/

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Again, great scouting by the Bills seeing that his issues as a senior weren’t his fault and/or were correctable.  And another reason I hope they get a roofed stadium. He should be their kicker for the next decade.  

And I hope that just because Haack is holding for FGs the way a punter should, they don’t not try to upgrade the position. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

It’s still a popularity contest. So even if Bass keeps this up Justin Tucker is the household name and will most likely get it followed by KCs kicker unfortunately 

I'm fine with them getting the nod as long as our boy is kicking FGs in the Super Bowl. Well, maybe XPs because hopefully we won't have to settle for FGs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.