Beast Mode will be the Bills Legend of the game this Sunday

OrtonHearsaWho

16 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Meh. I’d hardly call him a Bill, nor a legend here. He wanted out of Buffalo.

his legend status came while playing for the Seahawks. Fred was a better RB than him in Buffalo.  

I agree with all of this - especially the part about Fred being better.

And I didn't appreciate Lynch's antics off the field or his hole move-to-Toronto thing. 

But I did greatly appreciate how hard he ran.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I agree with all of this - especially the part about Fred being better.

And I didn't appreciate Lynch's antics off the field or his hole move-to-Toronto thing. 

But I did greatly appreciate how hard he ran.  

Wasn't it Willis McGahee who advocated for the Toronto move?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

The strangest part of this is Lynch hated his time in Buffalo.  Surprised he even agreed to do it.  

I don't think he hated it.  What he hated was working for a coach & GM who didn't want him around, drafted another RB in the 1st round and took away his playing time.  If I was treated as poorly as Lynch was by Nix & Gailey, I'd hate my time under them too.  

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lock for the Hall of FAME. More worthy IMO than Tomlinson.

"I'm just wearing this jackset so I won't get fined."  

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I was surprised as well, I thought he would never want to come back but then again nearly a 100% new regime.

Meh, I'm sure at the very least he appreciated the bills drafting him, even if he hated it here. I think alot of players probably hated it here in those years. Can't blame them really. People grow up and mature. I think it's cool he's coming back 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Meh, I'm sure at the very least he appreciated the bills drafting him, even if he hated it here. I think alot of players probably hated it here in those years. Can't blame them really. People grow up and mature. I think it's cool he's coming back 

Probably any player not named Jon Corto or Namaan Rossevelt hated going to the Bills, I certainly would have.  

45 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I don't think he hated it.  What he hated was working for a coach & GM who didn't want him around, drafted another RB in the 1st round and took away his playing time.  If I was treated as poorly as Lynch was by Nix & Gailey, I'd hate my time under them too.  

Lynch is a competitor and has a ton of heart. I agree his challenge in Buffalo was the group he was surrounded by - the place was a disaster. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.