11/14/21 Gameday Bills at Jets Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

i hope Knox is fully back and ready to play cuz i feel like he's the key to opening up this offense again,  especially against cover 2 type defenses.    time to correct some of our problems.  hoping for a solid game in all phases and a convincing win.  Go Bills!!!!

Knox is helpful. You can beat cover two with play action passes over the linebackers and in front of the safeties. Sanders and Beasley can do that too. You also beat Cover 2 with your backs in the flats. There is one less defender in the box and once the corners drop out there is plenty of space in the flats. JA needs to be patient and hit his outlets in the flats early and often.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Knox is helpful. You can beat cover two with play action passes over the linebackers and in front of the safeties. Sanders and Beasley can do that too. You also beat Cover 2 with your backs in the flats. There is one less defender in the box and once the corners drop out there is plenty of space in the flats. JA needs to be patient and hit his outlets in the flats early and often.

Knox hand in that boarding the plane photo looked horrid

16 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

i hope Knox is fully back and ready to play cuz i feel like he's the key to opening up this offense again,  especially against cover 2 type defenses.    time to correct some of our problems.  hoping for a solid game in all phases and a convincing win.  Go Bills!!!!

If he drops a pass, he needs to be cut.  Don't care if he has a cast on!

19 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I agree I just hope our OL can give Josh enough time to do that 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

No star and no Edmunds scares me a bit.  Could be easy to run on us. 

Not having Edmunds scares me a lot more in the passing game. There is not a better MLB in the NFL when it comes to pass coverage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hi guys. 

Here we go, it’s game time !!! To me the very first aspect to take on the game is the right mindset: in our case, to be very very very tough minded ! The rest will come by its self. 
I know many things have to be execute the right way, but the approach of the game is where everything start today. 

GO BUFFALO BIIILLLLSSSSSS !!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Not having Edmunds scares me a lot more in the passing game. There is not a better MLB in the NFL when it comes to pass coverage.

I don’t know weather to laugh or cry 

• Haha (+1) 1