Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, appoo said:

Yes to both. He's wildly underrated because about half his game is creating a no flu zone so the ball doesn't come near him.

Edmunds is the future of the linebacker position. Micah Parsons came after him, and actually PSU might even have another in Brandon Smith. 

Tall, agile, loves to hit, can cover like safeties in their zones, and wildly athletic. Sheer weapon in the middle of the field

Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort checking vaccination papers. Just focus on playing the run and the pass, Tremaine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How can Bledsoe have 2,500 passing yards in 2002 and still not be in top 3 in total yards when Kelly is there with 2,285? Did he have more than 220 negative rushing yards?

Seems wrong.

Also Allen's 2020 season data are obviously wrong - he has 4,977 passing yards and total yards.

Not only players had a rough week I guess...

16 hours ago, TBBills said:

I wish that would be passable on this forum. Don't want to see the offense struggling after what happened last week.

It's passable for me. /shrug

I don't want to see the offense struggle either, but do you think it will get fixed in a span of 7 days? No, I don't believe so. It will take longer. I just need to see improvement.

15 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

I don't want to see the offense struggle either, but do you think it will get fixed in a span of 7 days? No, I don't believe so. It will take longer. I just need to see improvement.

teams have bounceback games (and never look back) all the time.   Obviously the talent is what it is, but I trust the coaching staff to make the proper adjustments.   Plus, getting Brown back (and Knox) will be a boost:

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Yea it should teams fix problems in a week all the time. Especially if last week was just them having a Texans moment (when they went 12-0 and bought jackets before the Patriots game... Then got blown out)

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Yea it should teams fix problems in a week all the time. Especially if last week was just them having a Texans moment (when they went 12-0 and bought jackets before the Patriots game... Then got blown out)

We'll have to disagree then. I don't think we'll fix the running game or the OL in one week. Improve? Yes. Fix, no. 

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling the Bills O will show up with way more answers to the 2 safety high dilemma than they did last week.  Maybe just being overly optimistic here but gotta believe they spent all week scheming up for that possibility - as the Jets are very likely to try to replicate what the Jags did.  But who knows, maybe they gamble that the Bills will be expecting that and try something different.  If so I think the Bills might be able to feast!!

Either way, keeping my fingers crossed for a waaaaay better showing.  🤞

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.