SNF: Tennessee Titans at LA Rams, 7:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

41 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Titans getting this kind of production running on a line that includes Bobby Hart starting at LT. Yes, we could use a bump in talent, but it’s coaching folks. Bobby Johnson not getting it done. 

You mean the guy getting abused by Donald?

3 minutes ago, billsherd said:

With Moss injury we will be forced to activate Brieda. Let see bit more speed does to our running game and when he gets the ball on checkdowns.

Don't hold your breath.... they seem reluctant to use Breida. He may not be the player we're imagining. He looked just as slow against the Steelers.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Unfortunately, most of the flare passes to the running backs happen when they are standing still. And half of those passes occur when the running back is facing away from the los. By the time they start running forward,  the defense is already on top of them. That's all on Daboll's play design.

Dabolls play design is terrible..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Might not even make the playoffs if this keeps up…

Yeah I don’t think we have to worry about the decision to rest our starters in the finale vs the Jets. I’m guessing we will desperately need that game one way or the other. 

• Like (+1) 1

NFL officials are corrupt and incompetent.  That first roughing the passer call was entirely bogus.  Ditto for the hold on Whitworth.  A team that is rarely penalized is flagged double digit times tonight?  The problem with NFL officiating is not the actual calls, though they're bad enough, but rather the fact that these crews seem to target one team for the majority of flags at critical moments.

If the Bills become irrelevant again, I'm done with the NFL.  They treat their fans with contempt with the officials they're putting on the field. 

37 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Just in case you can't do it Titans, here's 30 yards.

If that's the best team in the AFC right now I'm not as depressed as I was 2 hours ago. That was a Rams failure. 

We sure did move the ball on them a whole more then the supposed best team in the NFL and scored more. 

So do we stink or are we the number 1 offense I can't keep up.   

Every week is a different season.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, billsherd said:

It's amazing how Titans RBs always fall forward and get 2 extra yards

It's aggravating to watch the Titans, a team with injuries at offensive line and a 36 year old RB they signed off the street, have no problem smashing the ball into the end zone. Or pick up short yardage 1st downs. Has Moss or Singletary picked up a single short yardage 1st down this year? Basic offensive concepts elude us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Rams weren't 14 1/2 point favorites.

But they were 7.5 point favorites and are playing at home.  So yea, losing by 19 late in the game after trailing by 18 at half is as bad a loss as the Bills was today. Ditto for Dallas losing at home to Denver and trialing 30 - 0 in the 2nd half. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

But they were 7.5 point favorites and are playing at home.  So yea, losing by 19 late in the game after trailing by 18 at half is as bad a loss as the Bills was today. Ditto for Dallas losing at home to Denver and trialing 30 - 0 in the 2nd half. 

Whatever makes you feel better man.  Losing sucks.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

We sure did move the ball on them a whole more then then the supposed best team in the NFL and scored more. 

So do we stink or are we the number 1 offense I can't keep up.   

Every week is a different season.  

It's wild. I don't even really know who to be scared of right now, or if we even have the right to think that way anymore. But seriously at this rate it could be the Broncos or Raiders making a charge in Week 16, who knows. Or those pesky Colts.

5 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

That has nothing to do with what I'm inferring. Stafford constantly had a man in his face, looked rattled the whole game, mistakes galore.

That's all. 

Yeah.  Asking your QB to be Superman won't work no matter who it is.  Look at Mahomes this year.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Bills have played an unbelievably soft schedule.  Titans just beat Bills, Chiefs and Rams, back to back to back.

Actually beat the Colts as well in between KC and tonight. A division rival that I think actually looks better than a Henry-less Titans. 

I am not a believer in a Jeremy McNichols/Nick Westbrook-Ikhine led Titans as much as I am a Derrick Henry led Titans, sorry. I bet they get wrecked by the Pats in a few weeks, thus setting up a late season return of our favorite villain.

7 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Actually beat the Colts as well in between KC and tonight. A division rival that I think actually looks better than a Henry-less Titans. 

I am not a believer in a Jeremy McNichols/Nick Westbrook-Ikhine led Titans as much as I am a Derrick Henry led Titans, sorry. I bet they get wrecked by the Pats in a few weeks, thus setting up a late season return of our favorite villain.

Forgot about the Colts game, and agree they are a tough opponent. That makes four quality wins in a row for the Titans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.