NYS releases Bills stadium study

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Preliminary Bills Stadium Analysis

https://esd.ny.gov/sites/default/files/news-articles/ESD-Bills-Stadium-Analysis-Summary-FINAL-11-1-21.pdf

Didn’t make a recommendation between Buffalo or OP. new OP stadium at $1.35 billion versus $2.1 billion in Buffalo.

Why is is 750 mil more to build downtown?  Destruction of area?

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Wow, that's a big document. I was expecting:

1. Yes, they could do with one

The end

That’s your tax money working for you! Somebody had to be paid the be VERY THOROUGH (while not saying much). 

Roof it for the $1.6B.  

If the team keeps winning it won't make a big difference in attendance or revenue.

But if they start losing again.........could mean A LOT to attendance and therefore revenue..........and also the quality of play and ability to attract talent.

Sh*tty weather seasons like this one and longer regular seasons that end in mid-January should be considered.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 6

I think this confirms that OP will be the main area. Downtown sounds cool but I’m glad they’re sticking with tailgating 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Can't wait for this at our new stadium....

5f1a27d11e1c5.image.jpg?crop=1423,1067,8 

Put a fricken roof on it you morons.

Josh Allen confirmed himself that our new stadium won’t have a roof

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Just please no dome... Most domes look absolutely awful on TV. I want to see swirling snow and dark clouds as a backdrop as I'm enjoying the game on my comfy couch!

Or...they can just add that digitally while those of us at the game not die from exposure.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Just please no dome... Most domes look absolutely awful on TV. I want to see swirling snow and dark clouds as a backdrop as I'm enjoying the game on my comfy couch!

I love real football weather as well. Trouble is football isn't built for real weather anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think this confirms that OP will be the main area. Downtown sounds cool but I’m glad they’re sticking with tailgating 

Josh Allen confirmed himself that our new stadium won’t have a roof

I wouldn’t say he confirmed it, he basically said “it’s sounding like it won’t be a dome”.  I doubt the players know any more than we do.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Or...they can just add that digitally while those of us at the game not die from exposure.

Nah, not the same!

I want to say "man what a crazy weather day it must be there!" as I sit in my Zubaz pants curled up with my cat and sipping a beer enjoying the crazy scene. 

Colts, Saints, and Falcons stadiums are almost unwatchable on TV, and it's a TV product! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.