Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The dolphins MAY have some better bones, but Jeepers this was low for them.

What they have, though, is cap space and a free agent Aaron Rodgers next year…but would he go?

They don't have a QB they trust even a little bit. That's a problem.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

Let’s not forget without a miracle int the ravens beat us last year in the playoffs 

Without Gabriel Davis dropping a TD we beat them without the INT. Btw it wasn’t a “miracle” it was a beautifully executed play built on film study and heads up blocking.

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Let’s not forget without a miracle int the ravens beat us last year in the playoffs 

That's awfully pessimistic.  If the INT doesn't happen, worst case scenario is a tie game heading into the fourth.

And besides, since when do we apologize for one of our guys punishing a mistake by the opposing QB?  Do our mistakes not count?  Why hand-waive away the good plays?

This is the 1st time I truly believe the Bills are the best team BY FAR in the AFC.

Ravens are dominating this game...but Buffalo D has always played Lamer well. They don't scare me at all. The Chargers are softer than Charmin. Cleveland wins by tiring out defensive fronts and pounding Chubb and Hunt...but our rotation should prevent that. Chiefs are unraveling. I think the only team that stops Buffalo this year is Buffalo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.