Bills at Titans on MNF. Predict the score.

Titans 41

Bills 9

Move over Chiefs, there’s a new Daddy in town.  The Titans dominate the line of scrimmage and King Henry is a man amongst children.  Titans control time of possession and Allen forces turnovers down field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Angry 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Bills 31

Titan 24

This is a great test for the run defense. As long as the Bills make Tennessee completely one dimensional, then I can easily see a 10+ point win.

Henry is tough but if held to under 100 yards and not too msnyblong drives, our offense and pass defense will pick up another impressive/confidence building win!

Josh usually does good in these prime time games. He puts up massive numbers as the Bills push for him to get the MVP. Titans defense is not great and we finally get good weather. Bills break 50 points for the first time since Dolphins season finale 2020. 

Bills win 51-17

With 10 of the Titans points coming late in the 4th quarter as Bills are in straight prevent. 
Josh 28-33 for 465 yards and 5 TD’s

Diggs gets 100 and 2 TD’s

Beasley with 8 catches and 1 TD

Defense has at least 1 interception. Hold the Titans to 7 punts and 2 turn overs on downs from going for it on 4th. 

The league realizes the Bills are the real deal and we walk into the bye with maybe too much confidence albeit warranted. 

I seriously think us fans are still gun shy in believing just how incredibly good this years team is. Give in people we are going to set records this season!

Edited by Fred Slacks

I don't have a score prediction, but I'm leaning towards a Bills blowout. The tit-ans surrendered 10 sacks to 2 winless teams combined in back to back weeks. I honestly can't see Tannehill doing much of anything. Everyone talking about Brown and Jones coming back, we just put both Kelce and Hill in their place. There's no way I can believe McDermott won't have this team prepared nor will we be trotting out our second string defense unlike last year

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Titans 41

Bills 9

Move over Chiefs, there’s a new Daddy in town.  The Titans dominate the line of scrimmage and King Henry is a man amongst children.  Titans control time of possession and Allen forces turnovers down field. 

Is this sarcasm? i want to think so but i dont think it is

35-17. bunch of injuries in the titans D we can probably exploit, also Jones and Brown both coming off injuries so theyre not gonna be 100% Tannehill is the most sacked QB in the league, Jets got him SEVEN times, Henry has historically not had good games vs this bills D....do i need to go on?? oh yeah..most important, caus im going

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

This isnt high school or college.  Buffalo is a well coached team last year the only team the blew out Buffalo was Tennessee.  How do they not carry the energy from KC to Nashville?  Next week is a bye.  42-16 has to be waterboarded at this point into the teams brain.  They dont play well they could get blown out on national Tv.  There D is bad Allen is finding rhythm I see Allen having a incredible type win. 

And yet there are many times a team comes off a big win and plays flat. 

Your response has the tone of "They are pros so they will play like pros".  If that's the case I could easily say that the Titans defense is a pro defense and these guys will be ready to show everyone in national TV they aren't as bad as people think. It's a big spot for them as well. Buckle your chin strap. It's gonna be an ugly game.

Man all this confidence is unreal.  After being bad for so long it's just crazy how things are now.  

Anyway I think I heard Kyle Brandt say he didn't think our defense was built to stop Cleveland or Tennessees run games.  That was last year's def he was thinking of though...we should win this.  31 - 20.

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Titans 41

Bills 9

Sybil  is that one of you  speaking through our beloved Virgil?
or ......... is the Apocalypse happening already 

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Man all this confidence is unreal.  After being bad for so long it's just crazy how things are now.  

Anyway I think I heard Kyle Brandt say he didn't think our defense was built to stop Cleveland or Tennessees run games.  That was last year's def he was thinking of though...we should win this.  31 - 20.

I am never too confident. hopeful and postive thinkings though

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.