Bills at Titans on MNF. Predict the score.

No score at halftime , Bills offense not doing well , Josh Allen completing a few passes , Bills defense doing it againĀ 

Second half Titans score 7 in the beginning of the 3 rd quarterĀ 

Only 5 minutes left on the game it is 10-0 Titans and of all sudden the Bills offense comes alive 10-7Ā 

Under 2 minutes left the Titans can put it away they have the ball and BOOM INTERCEPTION ! Bills defense scores , Bills takes the lead for the first time 14-10Ā 

With only 44 seconds left on the game filed goal will not do it . Hail marry pass and BOOM INTERCEPTED again by the Bills defense Game over and ugly win but it is W Final score Bills 14-Titans 10Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I love when you guys predict what will happen along with the score.

Ā 

For me,Ā 

Ā 

Bills 42

Titans 24

Ā 

They are 21st against the pass, and we are going to torch their secondary. Ā Henry is kept to less than 80 yards and we go heavier in our defensive scheme. Ā A lot of Big Nickel alternating with traditional 4-3 if Milano can play with Klein. Ā If Milano is not 100+%, then sit em, and just Big Nickel the whole way with more Neal than Taron. Ā Neal is bigger and their WRā€™s are bigger along with Henry.

• Like (+1) 1

Derrick Henry is absolute beast....but, the Bills' Defense is not what it was last year. Not just because they're performing better, because in general they're healthier than last year's game. Josh continues to evolve and the Titans' Defense struggles. That does NOT mean on any given Sunday / Monday a team can't be beaten. However, given how the game played out last year and the aforementioned improvements from last year to this one, I'll go with this:

Ā 

Bills 41

Titans 19

Ā 

Edit: I hate to say this, but this is weather dependent. Really poor weather, and Bills win a close one.

Edited by BigBuff423

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.